Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madgereal111

VIP Member
How can you wake up in Tallaght today and still be the same neglectful mother when you see whats on the news and then not even address it..
Let's face it, if Grace WAS to address it, she would make an absolute balls of it, she fucks up everything that comes out of her mouth so it's better for everyone and the family involved if she says absolutely nothing at all in this instance

• Heart
Reactions: 46

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I have this thread to catch back up on but had to comment on last thread before I started here

I tore a disc 2 years ago and also have bulging discs. Mine was l4/l5 same As her, and S1 which is the nerve in your leg.
I was on morphine and couldn’t bend, I have two small kids that needed to get to school so used to not take my meds until after I dropped them to school because I’d be out if it once I took them. That info aside… looking at her video of her picking up the cat has me bamboozled…l4/l5 is the base of your spine, once discs bulge there with nerve impingement you CANNOT bend…you’ve to do a knee bend pregnanty lady type bend to even lower yourself slightly.
She bent and snapped like legally blonde was back in 2022… she is making a mockery of people that genuinely have this issue

Im not trying to make a martyr of myself but when mine was bad my husband used to get in the door from shift work around 7:30pm and I used to see him at the door and I’d go straight to bed crying in pain because I’d be holding off taking my morphine until he was home as I didn’t want to be out of my head minding my kids…so used to honestly cry myself to sleep until the painkillers kicked in. She’s full of shit and I’m soooo fucking angry

I’ll also add to my previous post that the guilt as a mother was crippling as I had very little patience. I was trying my best but my fuse was super short because I was holding off on meds to be present and “normal” for them… and then I see this scabby cunt pretending she’s goosed from agonising pain and I remember how I tortured myself from guilt and thinking I wasn’t doing enough for my kids…and she’s being enabled from every angle it fucking ROTS my soul

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Ruokannie

VIP Member
She thinks that orange dress is really flattering 😳 It’s not at all flattering! She’s delusional. I don’t like saying it cause I’m still working on my mammy pouch but it makes her stomach look huge 🙈 Also, if she keeps saying “sexy little slit” I’m going to spew 🤢
She's about as sexy as a boiled ham 🤐

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Also mags robbed the name Frankie for a child from grease, because grease would've named her boy franklin😳 but she had a girl first🙄
AND greases kids names are more chill than the ones mags called hers 🤢
Mags did her a favour. Franklin Gernon is dreadful.

• Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Haha someone just asked her about perfume, she got up, picked a bottle from the shelf, the lid dropped and no word of a lie, another bend and snap to pick up the lid without even a twinge!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

FishnChips

Chatty Member
She buys some amount of clothes for someone, who by their own admission, doesn’t have the money for a holiday for her children

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s about three to four years too late for the body positivity movement. People just exist in their bodies on insta now without constantly drawing attention to the fact they love their bodies or are happy in them blah blah blah. That in itself perpetuates the narrative that there is something “wrong” with her body that she needs to “accept”. Putting an end to the photoshopping would be a start greasy but there is no way you’d do that.

her home account is sub 40k now. Was that not 49k a few months ago? There are some wedding updates on her home account 😂

Reactions: 42

manpyj89

Chatty Member
The toaster thing was bizarre. Grace spent literally 3 minutes at the start trying to get Mags to show everyone her toaster cause apparently it’s shitty and crap and Mags keeps it in the press. Mags refused to show it. They talked absolutely shite for an hour and then Grace tried to get Mags to show the toaster again and again Mags refused until Grace pushed it so hard she eventually showed the toaster…. Which was a perfectly normal little silver toaster than I’d say 50% of the country have? Grace thought this was the funniest thing she’d ever seen… I honestly thought I was losing it, like it’s a normal toaster, there’s nothing funny about it? I’m still confused as to why she spent so much time on her live talking about fucking toasters

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Aww here it goes, thread #72 on GMG!

A huge congratulations to @HiddenValley for the thread title suggestion with a massive 144 likes. Your prize is a painless MRI whether you need it or not!

Quick recap of #71

Grace is up to her usual shenanigans but this time with added back pain! She's a fucking fantastic mother, her brother told us so on her professional page. Not embarrassing at all.

The Pregnancy and Baby Fair are attempting damage control after being questioned on their choice of Grace as a host.

Anything else, please add below!

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
How can you wake up in Tallaght today and still be the same neglectful mother when you see whats on the news and then not even address it..
She’s not required to address it. Plus she makes such a balls of things can you imagine what she would say??

Mslittlechat

I'm sorry now please make this make sense who has a get together in their Mam's house with their friends while their Mam is away when they have their own house ???? What planet is she on at all. Why can't she host in her own house???
Her house has her kids in it - she’s an absolute disGRACE

• Haha

Annie1

Thread title suggestion: Vogue is me mate, question my actions and Mags will have you bate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

looloo555

She just said said she’s friends with Vogue 😂😂😂😂
She said she wanted to be in vogue and Joanne’s gang and mags said sure you are 🙄🙄🙄 and greasy said well yeah me and Vogue are friends !!
They are both delusional 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Lazydaisy1980

A59148F7-8F70-43AF-A2F7-F854EA58D0AE.jpeg
Workshop is on 10am to 4pm so gone most of the day again. After spending most of the last week in bed and missing Tayto park don’t you think she would want to spend some family time together on the first week back at school 😢. She could have just gone to it today not come on stories not said anything and nobody would know she’s an absent mother yet again ……but that would have been a missed opportunity to try and get the praise she thinks she deserves for soldiering on by sitting in the Helix all day with her bad back . Grace I’d have so much more respect for you if you came on and said that despite your back pain you were soldiering on and heading off to do something fun with your kids for the day …that isn’t a gifted Lego store visit or cinema trip !!

• Wow
  • Heart
None of us are doctors and we all have our own individual experiences with similar issues BUT something about all this is seriously off. Her words and actions are not aligned even remotely. She has been out at events, comedy shows, driving around, doing reels of dresses and workout gear, we've seen her bend down and seem to have perfectly normal mobility with no visible discomfort in her face or words at the time yet...yet the way she talks, youd swear her life had been completely severely impacted.
Here we are being told she had some sort of spinal injection but she doesn't know what, or why they did it, or how it'll help, doesn't know what kind of anesthesia she had. Hoing to sleep is a genera. She may have had heavy sedation but you dont sleep with that, you may be foggy and not remember but its not asleep. We've heard nothing of any other treatment plan. She could easily some on for 5 minutes and explain exactly what she was diagnosed with, what the treatment plan is and expected recovery. Instead it's all been "they think it's my L4 or something" there's been talk of meds etc but they won't help the issue, just manage the pain (she still would have limited mobility).

The whole thing reeks of a liar not wanting to get caught out.

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Someone asked if there is a fine line between helping someone with mental health and just expecting your family to be a walkover and do what you want.

... Greasy and Mags 'didn't understand'

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow