Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Hahaha been fasting since last night …. So you didn’t eat in your sleep and you skipped breakfast , that has me weak

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Couple of the comments there seem like they're subtle shading her. Pointing out how active she's been (in a complimentary way) despite saying how much pain shes been in and how they couldn't even move.

Pain meds, relaxants are great but there's no way she'd have been able to do so much. Even the picture she posted ffs, it was from a night out. The gin launch, she was laughing, bending over.

Funny thing is....all her activity has been for stuff for herself not her kids if you look back. It's not like sge had to mind the kids so had no choice but to get on with it. Its been for events, trying on clothes, comedy gig, gin launch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mammy2021

VIP Member
oh absolutely she does and will be plugging for mags to be signed on by matchstick too
Totally trying to get Vogue and Matchstix to see her and Mags doing lives in the hope they’ll get a podcast. As if! Grace and Mags, listening to you both is like listening to 2 trailer trash huns in the toilets of a niteclub pissing on the toilet seats and talking shite to each other! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Does anyone listen to rosemary mc cabe and her sisters podcast? Feel like they may be Tryna take a leaf outta there book, as they have done really well with the sister dynamic and seem to making decent € from it
Ya well I met Rosemary at a blogger event years ago and just started chatting- she was very sound- at least she has trained as a journo so she makes a l good effort and is relatable - she doesn’t photoshop the shit out of her photos. I have more respect for Rosemary than Greasy.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Has the back / leg been cured? Sorry I've missed a few days.. but by the looks of the clothes try on / trip to Disney quiz night/ Joanne mcbslly gig & girls night you'd be forgiven for thinking it was all a dream!

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
She was in hysterics crying with 'de pain' in her back. Consultant yesterday and apparently getting pain injections and medication daily. Lies.

They had to pull over in the car and stretch her leg. The drama. Does she go a day without crying and having a meltdown over something?

• Sick

Iris2020

VIP Member
I'm sorry now please make this make sense who has a get together in their Mam's house with their friends while their Mam is away when they have their own house ???? What planet is she on at all. Why can't she host in her own house???

Foggy

Chatty Member
"Self love excercises" gimme a fucking break. literally ALL you do Grace is love yourself. It is your raison d'etre, your whole being. I, like many others have crippling anxiety and horrible low self esteem. I'm not out today away at this type of bullshit though. I am with my child!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
You could tell Grease was not happy at all the fawning over Mags and how funny she is.
Could mean the beginning of the end of their podcast idea though. So happy days

And that went of for 6 months.....oh she waa bull thick about Mags disclosing that info!! Truth hurts !
Imagine picking up alittle kid from daycare and giving them something to eat isn't the first you do??? Or at all!!! That says everything about Grace

• Sad
  • Heart
Oh god that was heinous. A post about how lucky she was to have a healthy child.

I know some don't like orlaith but her not really giving grace the time of day while grace tried repeatedly and desperately to stalk her and mooch onto her aesthetic gave me life.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
So false and the advice at the end 🤮

the day you’d need or take advice off grease is a day you’d mourn

Imagine there must be some poor mam watching her 2 minute fake outing (where her kids look sad in their souls and afraid of doing the wrong thing/playing the wrong way for the camera) and someone might feel crap cos they didn’t get out with the kids oh lord I cannot with this one

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Oh lordy that video montage of bushy park is such a pathetic attempt of trying to look like your having fun with your kids. She couldn’t even bring them herself she needed mags and Jen

jazzbot

VIP Member
VOTE FOR ME!!!! #1 INSTAHUN and AMAZING FUCKING MOTHER

C'MON SIENNA LETS PLAY A GAME. PICK UP THE DAYS OLD DOG SHIT WHILE I SIT ON ME HOLE!!!

HELP A BRAND TOLD ME I'M BEING THREATENED MARTIN AND HIs GIRLoS ARE COMING FOR ME!!!!

This fucking stupid bitch needs some valium she is crazy.

IMG_20220902_121905.jpg

Is this what Grease tried to say was the threats? Martin riding into the RDS on Lady Gray to 'get her'? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Why do they do a live when they clearly don’t prepare any topics to actually talk about.

Have to say also that I found it really uncomfortable when Grace was trying to force Mags to talk about stuff she didn’t want to. Like Mags eventually just said ‘no I don’t want to talk about it that’s private’. Grace has no consideration for other peoples private lives, her kids especially.