Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
"Sick of this moping around and feeling sorry for myself" WHO the fuck do you think you're kidding???? Living your best life ya are

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Lazydaisy1980

So 1pm on a weekday and the f**king fantastic mum of 2 young kids, who doesn't work , is sat in her dressing gown combing her eyebrows while her husband delivers a pulled pork bap to her. This is after her sister minded her daughter yesterday evening and then her husband was sent to collect said daughter with the instruction to "bring home dinner " . What she does all day?? . No wonder her mental health suffers! If I sat around everyday with no purpose as in no job , didn't mind my kids , didn't clean my house and sat while people waited hand and foot on me then my mental health would suffer too !

• Heart
Reactions: 52

JoniM

Jen is giving a lot of mother son content today 😂😂 she's a good one for the sly shade I'll tell ya

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Nellie@12

Can’t believe they are talking about murder podcasts with what just happened in their area at the weekend , no words

• Wow
Reactions: 51

Foggy

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Grace, bringing your kids to Bushy Park is NOT an adventure. Most of us do it a few times a week. Pitiful.

Reactions: 49

jazzbot

VIP Member
My first time watching their live and I watched the whole thing.....wow. It has absolutely confirmed it that Grace mongey is delusional and entitled. She genuinely doesn't understand why people wouldn't like her!!!! Mags definitely calls her out on her shit and her drama but as soon as Grace starts to cry and whinge mags backs down and changes the subject because its like oh no shes getting upset now so we'll say no more!! Grace is fuming with mags she nearly lost the plot altogether when mags said she's not there for her the same way she is for Grace and when she told the story about not feeding frankie, grace called frankie a liar!!! Grace is an overgrown baby enabled by everyone around her, and is also common as muck 😂
*she actually called Mags a troll. Which I find interesting. Anyone who doesn't agree or hasn't the narrative she wants, is a 'troll'. Explains alot.

Did anyone ask about the baby & pregnancy fair?
Also if Mags got her in so quickly to the beacon she should be reported,so many really sick people around the country on waiting lists to be seen
Hope I'm not the only one ringing up tomorrow to complain.

This needs to be the next thread title- So good 💯
Maybe something like:

"Besties with Vogue and Joanne is her desire, but the reality is they wouldn't piss on Grace if she was on fire."

Why do they do a live when they clearly don’t prepare any topics to actually talk about.

Have to say also that I found it really uncomfortable when Grace was trying to force Mags to talk about stuff she didn’t want to. Like Mags eventually just said ‘no I don’t want to talk about it that’s private’. Grace has no consideration for other peoples private lives, her kids especially.
But how brilliant was it when 'someone' mentioned that Mags cared for them in her previous role after she said it was 'private'. That was so funny.

Last edited:

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Thread title
Forgot to feed Frankie. I’m a fookin amazin auntie, childs a liar I said now I’m off to me bed

• Haha
First weekend since the kids went back to school:

grace- off on her own for the day at a manifesting workshop, no kids in sight

Jens journey- has her son out today having treats in a cafe to celebrate the end of his first week of second class

the fact grace even calls herself a mother is laughable. Never mind a “fucking fantastic mother” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
So what it seems like is that today she had someone come to her house to clean her car for free, Mags minded Sienna after school, Chris collected her and then he brought home chipper for dinner. Wtf does she do all day? Sit deleting comments off Facebook?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Greasy can’t construct a sentence not amind set up a podcast. She thinks you just press a button every week and talk shite on the spot. “Fans” asking her questions. like a glorified live because she’s so lazy.

She and the bulldog need a slap.
Lasted 10 minutes on that live .. here's a lil clip of what was said...

A follower: here's the duo I love to see
Mags: do ye hear that vogue and Joanne ,?
Grace: I'd love to be in their gang
Mags: well you kinda are.
Grace: well I am friends with vogue.... I'd love a night out with them
Follower: yous should do a podcast
Grace: well its in the pipeline.. these lives are a tester

And that was enough second hand embarrassment for me 😳🤢😳🤢😳🤢😳🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Yep111

Mentioned about knowing someone in the Beacon as to why she got her appointment quicker.
Anyone who's been waiting for an appointment there should seriously put in a complaint!!

• Heart

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
So she went to the park? like most people do with their kids, some multiple times a week, she spent time getting someone else to film her walking, filmed herself eye fucking the camera while walking with her kids and obviously prompting her kids to look at the camera while she was filming. Also brought 2 friends to help and a velvet ysl bag that basically walked there itself. Why? like why, shes such a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Can you imagine the crowd at this? Such a gathering of gobshites. How much is a ticket? Fucking hell there really is one born every minute.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She’s not required to address it. Plus she makes such a balls of things can you imagine what she would say??
Does anybody remember when the news about poor Ashling Murphy was everywhere and Grace who never jogs made a big deal about going for one.
She's best off not mentioning anything about this latest tragedy. She is just too thick to come on and say anything sympathetic or coherent.

• Heart