Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdydoodee

Thread title suggestion:
Me back pain so bad minding kids is a no no, but mention a night out and watch me go go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

Philgate

I would like to address one thing. I’d imagine the controversy over the baby fair has brought a lot of new eyes here, maybe even some journos or main stream media.

I know a lot of posters have referred to Grace sitting on ‘her fat hole’ or being a ‘slob’ or sitting on her ‘fat arse’
I believe all of those posters have previously said or hold the sentiment that they don’t care what size she is so long as she’s honest and stops photoshopping

This isn’t fat or body shaming. Using those phrases is sheer frustration at how she abandons and disregards her kids. Some of the posters who say this have ‘fat arses’ themselves and would never judge.

I think it’s a measure of the extreme frustration people feel at how little she does with her kids unless it’s for damage control or to sell something.
Just now I’ve watched those vids and felt like screaming ‘take the phone out of that child’s face’ re H. And if she were a present mother who gave a Damn it would be annoying but the fact that she’s fucked off on them all week and only wheeling them out for damage control is seriously irritating at best and damaging at worst.

Also, whether tattlers are right or wrong, the narrative is ‘Grace doesn’t love her kids enough, she constantly runs Away, they annoy her,she is cold, she is distant, she barely tolerates them, she constantly pawns them off, they are an inconvenience…’
Whether that’s accurate or not, she knows the more she posts, the more this is the narrative. She’s known it for the past 70 threads and continues to post. She must know when they grow older (not that much, maybe 4/5 years for sienna, before someone in the school yard tells her to google her mother).
so even if we are wrong, and she can put her kids first, why not come off SM then, or stop showing the kids 70 threads back, so that they won’t have almost 100,000 comments to the effect that their mother doesn’t love them.. enough.
I think most people keep their kids off SM to a certain extent and if putting them up led to such damaging permanent commentary on the Internet, they would go to great lengths to stop it.

only bright side- the kids counsellors in years to come can come here to read why they are having difficulty in their lives and she is leaving them with a lifetime of issues by abandoningthem and never giving them a safe feeling. I think If sienna could rely on her to be around and not run away every time her back was turned,her anxiety would be 100 percent alleviated.
Shame on her

• Heart
Reactions: 87
So she’s one week on from “injuring” her back and she’s been on three nights/evenings out and one full day at a manifesting workshop but she couldn’t manage tayto park for a few hours with the kids.

She’s not normal lads, she just isn’t normal

Reactions: 81

W.T.A.F

Most parents are now back to the weekends being filled with kids activities, training etc. Hayden is 3 but he could be in a lot, my 6 year old does about 4/5 activities between afterschool and weekends. It's a pain but she loves them so we make it happen despite both working full time in those easy 9-6 jobs

Anything we need to do, we talk and rearrange stuff so the kids don't miss out but no grace can forget about an all day workshop and then Swan off out for the day
Fair play to you but that is also unrealistic for most parents. I also work 9-5 and so does my husband. My little girl is in 1 activity a week. I don't think most parents would be able for that many due to cost and also time. Not at you, but I actually hate that we expect kids to be busy all the time. Nothing wrong with being bored 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 73

dilslife

How can you wake up in Tallaght today and still be the same neglectful mother when you see whats on the news and then not even address it..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

jazzbot

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220901_212518_com.facebook.katana.jpg

You 'no' what grinds on my gears Greasy? A woman in her 30s, a mother with two children who has zero accountability for their actions. ZERO. It's never your fault is it? You've never put a foot out of place have you? You haven't changed in ten years.

Let's put aside the fact you're an 'influencer'. What that means is that there is a tradeoff for getting that money that 'appears' into your account every month while for the bulk of your time you're at home, the gym or going to events.

You get paid full time for the luxury. You have the choice to spend the most precious years of your kids life with them, most mothers can't. You chose not to. You also chose to show us, the public, the bad parenting.

Your 'job' is to be in the public eye. With that comes criticism. Sometimes public figures are treated unfairly or judged wrongly. You are judged on the actions YOU have chosen to show us. You're not a regular joe soap, so you don't have the right to say people can't comment on your bad behaviour. You can't pick and choose what part of the instahun world you want.

So this entitled bullshit, no accountability, deflecting victim act needs to stop.

I welcome ANY journalist to call me and have a chat about any of this. I would love if you did that before you publish some bullshit article on this one claiming she is targeted by meanie 'trolls' who make up lies. Every real journalist knows there is no smoke without fire, read what is said on here, study it, research it - you'll see there are zero lies being told on here. Most of the posts are in fact from concerned mothers looking at this one dragging up her children with the help of her enabling family who make HER behavior worse. It's heart breaking to watch as two little children are neglected - mostly emotionally, by a mother who could be there for the majority of their day. But she choses not to. When you are around them, the excuses and running off you do is insane.

There is nothing wrong with your fucking back you lazy horrible spiteful soul! Nothing wrong when you want to throw on the high heels and party but you're in 'agony' when it's time to look after your kids. I know you have nothing between your ears so you probably had that stupid smug face up on you after you came up with this bullshit. It's either that face or the big fucking puss you always have. We're not stupid, it's nothing to do with Mams V Dads, it's to do with you being in sudden 'agony' when it's time to be there for your family.

This is literally you:
InfiniteWelldocumentedGoa-max-1mb.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Never in my 40 odd years have I heard of someone with a back/leg injury so bad that they couldn't bring their kids on a day out but..

Can go on nights out with high shoes dancing.
Sit in a pub then vicar Street.
Drive themselves to the Square and post office etc
Go to a day long workshop.
Go for coffee.
Go for catch up with the girls.
Bend down for the cah and up with the cah then back down with the cah no problem.
Do a women's best tight clothes try on.
Put on tight leggings and boots.
Do a boohoo try on.
Live her best life.

But needs an mri and steroid injections.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

ny_style

VIP Member
This “manifest” stuff is pure bollocks. A load of rubbish dreamt up to con stupid people out of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

NellyTheElephant

Why the f has she got a pic of herself and Kips on a candle? Are they being baptised or have they left this earthly plane unbeknownst to us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

FrooLoo

“Here Mags just film me holding my kids hands while I saunter through the park with them and I’ll pretend I don’t see the camera” I can’t stand that shit! So fake and all for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 60

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Laughing at her pulling out an old photo from 7 years ago from a West Coast Cooler colab saying how far she's come when all the other huns invited to EP for the weekend, treated like royalty with their free glamping and VIP tickets and she wasn't even considered for it! 😂😂

Just letting us know that once upon a time a drinks company wanted her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
My first time watching their live and I watched the whole thing.....wow. It has absolutely confirmed it that Grace mongey is delusional and entitled. She genuinely doesn't understand why people wouldn't like her!!!! Mags definitely calls her out on her shit and her drama but as soon as Grace starts to cry and whinge mags backs down and changes the subject because its like oh no shes getting upset now so we'll say no more!! Grace is fuming with mags she nearly lost the plot altogether when mags said she's not there for her the same way she is for Grace and when she told the story about not feeding frankie, grace called frankie a liar!!! Grace is an overgrown baby enabled by everyone around her, and is also common as muck 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

JoniM

Do not tell me she is gone again this Saturday after all the fkin drama during the week about her back. Her poor kids. Never ever see her. Ever.

Reactions: 56