Faces by Grace #70 One min I'm Boho the next I am gothic don't mention my uncle I'll start feeling erotic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if both Grace and Kip’s are at the drinks launch, who’s minding the kids?
Also was Grace not promoting alcohol free /low alcohol earlier this year or last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grace is a witch. Twirling around like an idiot.

I also forgot her dog was at the vet today. She couldn’t even stay home to make sure the dog was ok and had no post op issues.

She’s a walking bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 29
That picture looks like her head has been super imposed on another body .. maybe it’s the camera angle but it’s really odd looking

Reactions: 20
Jesus, I was just looking at that Grace Mongey Facebook page. This was 6 years ago. How much has Kips changed?? Omg 😬
How the hell can someone even change that much???? 😱 They must be so raging they didn't get married then so their wedding photos might have been half decent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No duck face you came home early because everyone else did. MR beauty etc all have full time jobs it’s wasn’t an all night thing it ended early. You lying twit!
F41C4A9D-2B7D-4FB8-B3A2-80158572F6EB.png

Reactions: 25
Big puss on her. Shows more love in her voice for the dog than her kids.
A250A8D1-A9C3-444D-9AD5-10A255E62526.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I don't get how, even at their enably best, her family take her kids so often for them. They must still use a babysitter or nanny or whatever too because as much as I love my nieces and nephews, I wouldn't put up with having to take them so much.
Also does terrie use boot polish to style her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goofing off on the cocktail of unnecessary pain and gin.
That dress is way too small on her, you can see her whole bellybutton, like you can in a pregnancy bump, and it's riding up the back case it's too small. And as for the YSL, hardest working bag in the business.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
the dog got its uterus out today and Hayden started preschool but instead of being parents and responsible and sticking around for the evening, both of them duck off to an event.

what a fantastic idea that was to leave two children and a post surgery dog with a 70 year old. What if Kara kept bleeding and there was an emergency, what exactly do you expect a 70 year old on her own to do? Pair of gobshites!!

The fact she booked the dog in for surgery on the same day as Hayden starting play school and the pair of them going to an event shows how little she actually takes responsibility for. What an absolute tit show of a day, most parents would have more sense than to schedule all that on the one day.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.