Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her swollen face and swollen fingers don’t match her body. It’s annoying me.

Reactions: 13
I have always been an avid fan of tattle - but never commented. Just created an account out of sheer disgust for some of these so called “bloggers/influencers”. Sick tit of them travelling around, or in graces case, just being an absolute nob. She’s not in touch with reality at all. People are dying. Loosing loved ones. Etc. And yes, mental health is effected. But to switch from being the lowest of low to “good morning everyone” just doesn’t wash. Apologies for the rant, simply cannot abide by people who use mental health as a scape goat 🤚

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes but someone here said they were on the flight back from Spain with her . She is due to go back into work next week and then is off for the surgery . How silly of her wirh the surgery coming up that she would risk going away ?! I’m so disappointed in her . She won’t have isolated and works in an office . I honestly thought she was the normal sensible one

I saw the tanned hand yesterday ! She was defo away . Like you I thought she was the nice normal sensible one . Someone here said they were on her flight and someone else said her sister was on their flight ! There won’t have been 2 weeks between her landing and going into work . I’m so disgusted . I hope she reads here and sees we all know . Reckless
She showed her face & her sons, she wasn’t in Spain because she’s been in the gym & minding mags daughter

Reactions: 1
Invited to get the child’s feet measured and he’s been wearing hand me down shoes! How long is he walking? Poor child his feet will be ruined but hey free shoes!

Reactions: 12
Invited to get the child’s feet measured and he’s been wearing hand me down shoes! How long is he walking? Poor child his feet will be ruined but hey free shoes!
One thing my mother always told me is never put second hand shoes on yourself or ur kids and to be fair how much is shoes nowadays less than 20 euro for nikes or whatever... some people have no shame

Reactions: 17
One thing my mother always told me is never put second hand shoes on yourself or ur kids and to be fair how much is shoes nowadays less than 20 euro for nikes or whatever... some people have no shame
Same as that Never ever wear second hand shoes. How unreal can that Moron grace get. Lord above she is unbelievable. Waiting on a freebie rather then getting new shoes for her child out of her own money.

Reactions: 14
Hand me down shoes are the worst you can do. Your shoe mould around your foot over continuous wear. Have you ever tried on your sis or friends shoe that are your size but they dont fit well or are uncomfortable? That is because they have moulded to fit that person if they have worn them often. That's why kids hand me down shoes dont work. Different if you give someone a pair of shoes worn once or twice they will be fine.

Reactions: 8
She has so many coffee machines, free pods, paid by necafe etc and keep cups so she can make coffee at home and carry it out yet she still has to go and get coffee everyday. If she’s so worried about the planet maybe avoid using take away stuff altogether

Reactions: 39
Very suspicious a new account set up today to defend jen going abroad. 🤔😂 but look she/you went but to be honest it's not just each to their own. It wasnt essential so why go? Its 2 fingers up to everybody who is sacrificing but I'm glad she hasnt said it on her stories because some people could be influenced to go on hols because she went. Just hope she does the right thing and self isolates for 2 weeks.
Ah im sure this person would probably say the same in relation to #golfgate. Each to their own eh! 🙄🙄🙄 it's selfish and just because a flight isn't cancelled does not mean that it's ok to travel. Jen has 103k followers and she's being sneaky. It's very much a FBG move! I'm really disappointed in her actually, if she didn't go she'd have defended herself by now or at the very least mentioned she was in a mobile in wexford and took a well deserved Insta break. As I said I will be be contacting HR just to make sure they are aware

Reactions: 14
In case anyone missed Grace's stories last night, heres a re-cap:

Yawwwwwwn... compostible cups :
Yawwwnnnn....big bins:
Yawwwwnnnn ... me and my mom yawned at each other for 5 minutes:
Yawwwnnnnn... I'm gettin more free stuff tomorrow cause I'm too bleeping greedy to pay for my own childs shoes:
Yawwwwwwnnnn...had to do something for mags which I'll mention twice:
Yawwwwwwnnnn..kips is playin golf today:
Yawwwnnnn...I'm readin a book about a woman who zen thinks I'm very like(oprah)

Yawn yawn fuckin yawn..

We are in a global pandemic .. people have lost family members .. people have lost their jobs .. people have lost their businesses.. peoples mental health have plummeted... our elderly are on edge.

And grace is shiting on about bleeping cups.... use one of your gifted coffee machines... with your gifted coffee cups .. and maybe cop the duck on !!

Happy Saturday guys 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Did she get Sienna back yet? She must be gone nearly a fortnight at this rate, no wonder her poor elderly mother is yawning!

Reactions: 6
In case anyone missed Grace's stories last night, heres a re-cap:

Yawwwwwwn... compostible cups :
Yawwwnnnn....big bins:
Yawwwwnnnn ... me and my mom yawned at each other for 5 minutes:
Yawwwnnnnn... I'm gettin more free stuff tomorrow cause I'm too bleeping greedy to pay for my own childs shoes:
Yawwwwwwnnnn...had to do something for mags which I'll mention twice:
Yawwwwwwnnnn..kips is playin golf today:
Yawwwnnnn...I'm readin a book about a woman who zen thinks I'm very like(oprah)

Yawn yawn fuckin yawn..

We are in a global pandemic .. people have lost family members .. people have lost their jobs .. people have lost their businesses.. peoples mental health have plummeted... our elderly are on edge.

And grace is shiting on about bleeping cups.... use one of your gifted coffee machines... with your gifted coffee cups .. and maybe cop the duck on !!

Happy Saturday guys 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Have we had any more exciting picnics by our selves nope didn’t think do 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic but can anyone help.. I was getting notifications at the top ... the bell sign turns red to say theres a new comment etc... but I'm not getting notifications for Grace's thread.. I think I pressed something but cant figure out how to turn the notifications back on .
Anyone any idea? Thanks x

Hand me down shoes are the worst you can do. Your shoe mould around your foot over continuous wear. Have you ever tried on your sis or friends shoe that are your size but they dont fit well or are uncomfortable? That is because they have moulded to fit that person if they have worn them often. That's why kids hand me down shoes dont work. Different if you give someone a pair of shoes worn once or twice they will be fine.
Look brand new to me grace

Off topic but can anyone help.. I was getting notifications at the top ... the bell sign turns red to say theres a new comment etc... but I'm not getting notifications for Grace's thread.. I think I pressed something but cant figure out how to turn the notifications back on .
Anyone any idea? Thanks x
You need to make sure 'watch' is clicked at top for the thread!

Reactions: 3
You need to make sure 'watch thread' is clicked at top!
Yeah I'm watching the thread .. so normally I get the notifications... so I unwatched it the watched it but still no notifications.. weird 🤔

Edit... just figured out I had pressed ignore thread .. oops sorry 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.