Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me she's not reusing masks without washing them first. Why is there make up on her mask? She's hardly wearing it in her car? Although I suppose she had to go get coffee first this morning.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Morning lazy Gracy. Thought I'd fill you in on my working day so far, hope I don't interrupt your morning routine before you need a nap again. See, I care for my mother (I wasn't pawned off & have the highest admiration for her) She has a chronic lung condition (oh and wearing masks while I PULL paid for shopping, meds, whatever she needs) Maybe I should get a photographer to capture it all for you! To see how the REAL WORLD works! So anyway, I went to bed at 2, checked her oxygen every hour, have just given her the 1st round of many nebulisers and tablets, making sure she's comfortable (as she done when I was a child & still cares for me to this day, I'm near 40) So by my estimate, going by your influencing, by 7am I should be due a nap, right? WRONG! This is just the beginning of 24 / 7 caring and looking after my mother. It's not a job, it's what I praise myself on day in and out cause I was reared with dignity, compassion and by seeing my mother care for others while I was growing up. You know, like INSTINCT!
You really need to sit down (wait you do that waaaay to much) Maybe have a time out (whoops you do that waaay to much too) Hmmm...
Just fu**ing kick yourself up the arse & and Mr Tayto while your leg is swinging and GROW UP. You are delusional, irresponsible and not someone to be looked upon.
K, gotta go i feel a yawn coming and I must soldier on cause you know, LIFE doesn't stop when you're tired!
Good morning fellow tatters 🙃
Fair play to you. Not easy at all. xxx

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her in her snapchat days and she was definitely good friends with Ali then, Ali used to do her hair as well.
I honestly think they were all using each other! I don’t like Ali but i don’t see how she would be great friends with Grace unless it’s just by Tallaght association. Everyone of these “besties” used Grace in the early days to start off their blogging journey. If Ali didn’t have her triplets then she would be still calling round to Grace to do her hair. There is nothing to the girl except that she has 4 kids. Grace is like watching car crash tv and that’s why I think we’re all so obsessed with her on this.

Reactions: 11
How can you know what way your want your bridal hair if you haven't chosen your dress yet? Surely that would impact the style somewhat? I've never heard tell of anyone getting hair/makeup trials done over a year before their wedding... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Please tell me she's not reusing masks without washing them first. Why is there make up on her mask? She's hardly wearing it in her car? Although I suppose she had to go get coffee first this morning.
Yep she is!!! Rotten dirt bag

I honestly think they were all using each other! I don’t like Ali but i don’t see how she would be great friends with Grace unless it’s just by Tallaght association. Everyone of these “besties” used Grace in the early days to start off their blogging journey. If Ali didn’t have her triplets then she would be still calling round to Grace to do her hair. There is nothing to the girl except that she has 4 kids. Grace is like watching car crash tv and that’s why I think we’re all so obsessed with her on this.
Ali is actually a very hard working hair dresser 😂😂😂 unlike grace she actually has a job & 4 kids 😆

Reactions: 6
How can you know what way your want your bridal hair if you haven't chosen your dress yet? Surely that would impact the style somewhat? I've never heard tell of anyone getting hair/makeup trials done over a year before their wedding... :rolleyes:
She’s probably just doing trials to get her hair and make up done for free. The last time she got her makeup done I think she went out that night

Reactions: 16
I'd say she'll be bridezilla.

She's going to an event for "masking make up" tomorrow. God they will capitalize on a bloody pandemic.

I genuinely think she needs some better underwear. That long hair draped over her breast draws attention to the fact that she doesn’t have a good supportive bra.

Reactions: 7
I HATE how she talks about "her journey" you're not going to timbuktu you're getting married you absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She'll probably change her mind on her hair and makeup about a million times between now and the wedding.. seems a bit soon to be getting trials done!

Reactions: 8
Ahh lads there's a journey? Will I need a passport I'm not prepared for this at all 😂

Her new routine lasted ages didn't it.

And I know I've said it before but for the love of god will she ever get a good supportive bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's not wedding hair at all, long and scraggy. It's just down and looks like she just got a curly blow-dry. I agree with a previous poster that she must be going somewhere tonight or tomorrow and using a wedding trial as an excuse for a freebie blow-dry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.