Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would make sense she was friends with Zenny a while, the both worked in Boots LV.

Reactions: 1
Funny enough i always thought they were good friends too (pre kids, insta etc)!
Sure Grace would make it look like she knew the local lollipop lady all her life if she thought she'd get a few quid out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone explain how it’s not a sponsored post with green isle but she is working with them for content or whatever she said ??

Reactions: 10
Can anyone explain how it’s not a sponsored post with green isle but she is working with them for content or whatever she said ??
I think because they haven't paid her for what she just did in stories but whatever work she has done will be classed as sponsored. I don't understand why food brands use her she's not really a foodie type.

Reactions: 7
I think because they haven't paid her for what she just did in stories but whatever work she has done will be classed as sponsored. I don't understand why food brands use her she's not really a foodie type.
I don’t understand at all! Like she’s clearly getting something out of it or she wouldn’t be doing it or mentioning them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand at all! Like she’s clearly getting something out of it or she wouldn’t be doing it or mentioning them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Lazy mans dinner she said 🤣 is that why they contacted her🤣 didn’t look great either with the ripped up cooked chicken thrown in rather than some nice fillets sliced up and cooked properly!!

Reactions: 6
She’s actually so lazy - even the chicken was from a cooked chicken for the stir fry

Reactions: 11
They weren’t pretty good friends it was baby group with the kids & shoshanna & zen that’s how they met!
That's not true. They were friends long before that.

Lazy mans dinner she said 🤣 is that why they contacted her🤣 didn’t look great either with the ripped up cooked chicken thrown in rather than some nice fillets sliced up and cooked properly!!
Jaysus as long as it was edible who cares 😂

Reactions: 2

Got she not fried up a few bits of chicken rather than buying a ready cooked one. She said it wasn’t a sponsored post but she is working with them on something else. She is so vague about everything.

Reactions: 2
Imagine being that lazy to not even cook some diced chicken for a stir fry 🙄

She could have cleaned the cooker a bit better especially when recording 'content'. It's all streaks, got a wipe of a dirty dish cloth by the looks of it🤮

Reactions: 4
I think she's definitely popping in & out of here cause she's not as in your face as much. Truth hurts Grace. Think you'd earn yourself some respect (i may have puked a little writing that) if you actually showed us the other side of your 2 faces. Lord knows you've actually more face for more than 2 so bobs your uncle & fanny's your aunt, get off your arse to redeem yourself & be a role model to the most important little innocent girl Cece. You really are lost, more admiration would be given if you took your life in charge, stick to something, follow through on your routines. And for the love of God quit being mind warped by your latest blow in Jenzen!!
Namaste & all that shite

I would say the company she is working with (or whatever she wants to call it) should care lol
Well she did say it wasn't part of her paid work. Lads if we're giving out now about the girl buying a cooked chicken instead of cooking it herself we're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. There's lots more to be talking about than that.

Reactions: 39
Well she did say it wasn't part of her paid work. Lads if we're giving out now about the girl buying a cooked chicken instead of cooking it herself we're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. There's lots more to be talking about than that.
It was just an observation like everything else talked about on here. If that's the content how can people talk about anything else technically!

Reactions: 4
Morning lazy Gracy. Thought I'd fill you in on my working day so far, hope I don't interrupt your morning routine before you need a nap again. See, I care for my mother (I wasn't pawned off & have the highest admiration for her) She has a chronic lung condition (oh and wearing masks while I PULL paid for shopping, meds, whatever she needs) Maybe I should get a photographer to capture it all for you! To see how the REAL WORLD works! So anyway, I went to bed at 2, checked her oxygen every hour, have just given her the 1st round of many nebulisers and tablets, making sure she's comfortable (as she done when I was a child & still cares for me to this day, I'm near 40) So by my estimate, going by your influencing, by 7am I should be due a nap, right? WRONG! This is just the beginning of 24 / 7 caring and looking after my mother. It's not a job, it's what I praise myself on day in and out cause I was reared with dignity, compassion and by seeing my mother care for others while I was growing up. You know, like INSTINCT!
You really need to sit down (wait you do that waaaay to much) Maybe have a time out (whoops you do that waaay to much too) Hmmm...
Just fu**ing kick yourself up the arse & and Mr Tayto while your leg is swinging and GROW UP. You are delusional, irresponsible and not someone to be looked upon.
K, gotta go i feel a yawn coming and I must soldier on cause you know, LIFE doesn't stop when you're tired!
Good morning fellow tatters 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Morning lazy Gracy. Thought I'd fill you in on my working day so far, hope I don't interrupt your morning routine before you need a nap again. See, I care for my mother (I wasn't pawned off & have the highest admiration for her) She has a chronic lung condition (oh and wearing masks while I PULL paid for shopping, meds, whatever she needs) Maybe I should get a photographer to capture it all for you! To see how the REAL WORLD works! So anyway, I went to bed at 2, checked her oxygen every hour, have just given her the 1st round of many nebulisers and tablets, making sure she's comfortable (as she done when I was a child & still cares for me to this day, I'm near 40) So by my estimate, going by your influencing, by 7am I should be due a nap, right? WRONG! This is just the beginning of 24 / 7 caring and looking after my mother. It's not a job, it's what I praise myself on day in and out cause I was reared with dignity, compassion and by seeing my mother care for others while I was growing up. You know, like INSTINCT!
You really need to sit down (wait you do that waaaay to much) Maybe have a time out (whoops you do that waaay to much too) Hmmm...
Just fu**ing kick yourself up the arse & and Mr Tayto while your leg is swinging and GROW UP. You are delusional, irresponsible and not someone to be looked upon.
K, gotta go i feel a yawn coming and I must soldier on cause you know, LIFE doesn't stop when you're tired!
Good morning fellow tatters 🙃
Good morning from another fellow carer 👋
You’re doing an incredible job and your mother must be so proud to have raised you to be so kind and caring.
God help grace if she had to make any sacrifices. It’s all about the freebies and easy money.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.