Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Grace,
We all know you love an aul peek at tattle every hour or two, so I’ll tell you about my day up until 10 am when you where ready for your nap. I too woke at 6am now this was not my choice but the fact that I had to get up and get ready for work. I also sorted out my two children for the day with food and clothes etc.
I then drove to work which takes 40 mins, checked the phones for messages from the elderly whom are still terrified about this virus that’s going around. I was leaving my second call at roughly 9.45 am, my day was only beginning and you where heading for a lie down before lunch. Two more quick calls and then back to the office. I am having lunch now, not in a fancy restaurant but in a healthcenter staff room! This afternoon I will answer the calls left on the phone while I’ve being away from my desk and hope that there is not an emergency that I have to deal with. Then it’s 40 or so minutes in the car to get home to see my children whom I absolutely hate leaving 5 days a week but hey ho they are my responsibility. What I really want to say is cop the duck on because one day my love that smirk with be on the other side of your face. You will end up with nothing to show for all the luxuries you have now in your life. You have two beautiful children whom will be grown up before you know it. All this moaning about how hard it is to be a mother to them is online forever for them to see, the poor kids. Remember you reap what you sow Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Why doesn’t she stay in bed a bit later get up with kids then and be productive while they nap. Her story makes no sense unless she trying to avoid her kids completely. Poor things. Her face lit up talking about that other baby but does not light up when talking of her own beauties.

I dunno is she trolling us or does she believe her own spin.

She did even call Hayden by his name. The baby is still in bed 🙄
She doesn't know what its like to parent and work.
I work at home on my own with 2 kids every daym im up before they wake yo get some productivity done.
Im. Home since the beginning of this lock down and will do until early 2021. Come back to me grace when you have a real job and your 2 kids at home trying to juggle it all...

Reactions: 14
Dear Grace,
We all know you love an aul peek at tattle every hour or two, so I’ll tell you about my day up until 10 am when you where ready for your nap. I too woke at 6am now this was not my choice but the fact that I had to get up and get ready for work. I also sorted out my two children for the day with food and clothes etc.
I then drove to work which takes 40 mins, checked the phones for messages from the elderly whom are still terrified about this virus that’s going around. I was leaving my second call at roughly 9.45 am, my day was only beginning and you where heading for a lie down before lunch. Two more quick calls and then back to the office. I am having lunch now, not in a fancy restaurant but in a healthcenter staff room! This afternoon I will answer the calls left on the phone while I’ve being away from my desk and hope that there is not an emergency that I have to deal with. Then it’s 40 or so minutes in the car to get home to see my children whom I absolutely hate leaving 5 days a week but hey ho they are my responsibility. What I really want to say is cop the duck on because one day my love that smirk with be on the other side of your face. You will end up with nothing to show for all the luxuries you have now in your life. You have two beautiful children whom will be grown up before you know it. All this moaning about how hard it is to be a mother to them is online forever for them to see, the poor kids. Remember you reap what you sow Grace
'Too much done too early '

Shes absolutely the most delusional person on insta ... duck my life how does she not annoy herself like...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God she is so lazy, she must have said 6 times she was going to lie down/take a nap. poor sienna begging to stay in Wexford, obviously doesn’t want to come home to her mother to be ignored or cast aside for someone else’s baby. Disgusting carry on.

Reactions: 17
Chris in bed still at 10am too, God don’t they’ve a great life??!!! I’d love to know what ‘work’ she was actually doing??!!! She wouldn’t know the meaning of the word if it smacked her in the face! Think the tiredness is down to actually not doing a thing!!!!

Reactions: 20
Does grace thinks shes in college or something??? Oh i got up early n got some work done so ill have a nap 😯 oh i cannot wait for kips to get some work again... that'll atleast make it a bit more difficult 4 her. Actually almost died when she said sienna was gone again.. i miss my kids when i get my annual night away 🤷‍♀️ someone please gift grace more kids clothes so they can see their mammy again 🙌

• Sad
Reactions: 13
8kg is what 17 odd pound....
Dear Grace,
You a PHN sounds like my day too!!

Reactions: 5
CeCe is with granny Ann... because krisps family are sick of been left with Graces kids, while she has picnics in her car, alone time & weekends away!! Poor grace needs daily naps because she admits she’s no morning routine the last 4 & 1/2 years 🙄🙄 poor CeCe & HayHay have no hope

Reactions: 12
I was just about to say the same thing. Routine my arse. She doesn’t know the meaning of it. And sorry now but why did you have children at all if you only want me time? I have one precious child and I admit to wanting some “me time” now and again but that’s a special treat for special occasions. He goes to bed at 7.30 and it’s a quick clean of the house, get the bag and my own stuff ready for the following day and park then with a cuppa at 8.30 and that’s all the me time I get and you know what? It’s enough! Because I’m a normal human and I don’t need to be out on a shaggin bike at 6am with a smelly aul stick of incense and a rotten banana. Jesus. Also if I was as bad with anxiety as she is my husband would have told me cop the hell on and go get professional help from a qualified professional medical advisor. Not some quack that thinks she sees dead people in a garden shed.
Christ I'm bad today Folks. Put it down to raging PMs and a teething child 🙈
Good morning 🤣
A quack that thinks she sees dead people in a garden shed! Can't breathe laughing here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mustn't have much work if you're finished by 10am.
Also, without being rude, the photo she posted and the live stories the sizes don't match. I need a mirror like that

Reactions: 12
She literally said "I have no time" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'd be mortified to come on and tell 170,000 people I'm going for a nap after only being awake 4 hours !! And be still in my dressing gown and not even washed ! She's a joke, you have to just laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha influence for incontinence wear and dressings!! 20% discount for inadine 😆
Please become one, I need a discount code for my incontenance pads lol (absolutely tragic I need them at 34 but hey ho, thats the joys of cancer side effects!)

use code TRYNOTPISSYOURSELFTODAY for 20% off

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have unfollowed Grace today, can't listen to any more of her crap! She has actually lost the plot. I feel so sorry for her kids tho

Reactions: 7
Please become one, I need a discount code for my incontenance pads lol (absolutely tragic I need them at 34 but hey ho, thats the joys of cancer side effects!)

use code TRYNOTPISSYOURSELFTODAY for 20% off

See there you are with a real illness, having your life completely changed but you just get on with it. Graciepoo on the other hand takes to bed at any hands turn she is unreal😩. I’m gonna work on that swipe up for sure 😂

😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.