Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I think it was Shannon too.. Especially when it mentioned she would have a pap to get pictures of her getting on and off the boat. I don't think Grace would consider Dan as paparazzi

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More food out today?
And no Sienna.
And he's STILL in bed at 10am.
Life on benefits is a struggle.

Reactions: 19
Finished her work for the day already and heading back to bed, isn't it a great life she has. Most people are an hour into their 8 hours of work

I’ve never commented on this thread but Jesus actual Christ. She has got to be trolling her followers. I swear she has a smirk on her face this morning, she knows she lying. In the last 4.5yrs she’s never had a routine of time to herself, for calm, taken days off??? Is she actually well???
She’s an overgrown child, totally spoiled. The cheek of her spouting that rubbish. She can come over to my house with 3 kids under 6, both parents working full time and see what a real day on the go is like. I actually find her stories this morning infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
nothing ruins my Monday more than a run down of graces little bubble.... so so glad she's losing weight those laxatives must be working wonders sure she is full of tit.... metal health got a wee mention and her meditation crap!!! Happy Monday everyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories , burping and yawning and telling us she even let some food fall out of her mouth, then saying she is going for a nap at ten am ( what the hell ) and out for lunch again without her kids once again!! Honestly she hasn’t a clue what the real world is and how tough life is for us working Mams

I’m actually angry after listening to the tripe this morning I’m done following her now

I’ve never commented on this thread but Jesus actual Christ. She has got to be trolling her followers. I swear she has a smirk on her face this morning, she knows she lying. In the last 4.5yrs she’s never had a routine of time to herself, for calm, taken days off??? Is she actually well???
She’s an overgrown child, totally spoiled. The cheek of her spouting that rubbish. She can come over to my house with 3 kids under 6, both parents working full time and see what a real day on the go is like. I actually find her stories this morning infuriating.
I feel the same as you , I’m livid after watching that this morning , she was smirking her head off and it was clear all she was saying was to annoy us over here on tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories , burping and yawning and telling us she even let some food fall out of her mouth, then saying she is going for a nap at ten am ( what the hell ) and out for lunch again without her kids once again!! Honestly she hasn’t a clue what the real world is and how tough life is for us working Mams

I’m actually angry after listening to the tripe this morning I’m done following her now

I feel the same as you , I’m livid after watching that this morning , she was smirking her head off and it was clear all she was saying was to annoy us over here on tattle
Absolutely agree with you and that’s the worst thing. It’s just a game for her, troll people on tattle all you like but maybe consider the sheep that follow you that you have a big influence over!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s deluded no me time!! I don’t know how she keeps a straight face. How has she so many followers, 1 less after this morning’s crap🙄

Reactions: 7
First time poster - OMG what a dose - what a lazy cow - unfollowing - and no way did she lose 8 kg!!!!

Reactions: 17
She is irritating the shite out of me. Sienna is down in wexford AGAIN? She can't give her poor mother a bloody break.

• Heart
This! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
She is only trolling herself. She will be fat wedding dress shopping, she will be fat in her wedding photos. She isn’t aesthetically pleasing and I think that will put a lot of freebie brands off of her. She is missing out on time with her kids. We all have a great relationship with our kids. 32 years old and no coping skills for life. Krisps won’t stay with her long term, she won’t always have her mother. She is a pity. Pitied.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hold on a second. This mornin she said since she said she was gonna start trying she's lost 8kgs. But like over the last few weeks has she not said she has lost a stone here and there? Confused as to why she would suddenly celebrate 8kg now when you've already claimed to have lost even more than that over the past while. God I hate liars.....

Reactions: 15
No way has she lost 8kg. Taking jens baby again tonight yet sienna is being minded by her mom still. She needs to grow up and start being a mother to
her own kids

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.