Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely flabbergasted by the latest stories about the diesel and sunglasses compartment. If that was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you step in?
She actually believes that her Dad made her look at the petrol gauge and her Dad then opened the compartment to let her know it was him who influenced her thinking.......
And she was so amazed the first thing she did was ring Zen.. who told her that the more reiki she does the more tuned in to “signs” like these she’ll become. And brainwashed Grace believing this will keep advertising Zen for free/paying Zen for sessions.. and maybe gullible followers will too. She calls her her “angel on earth”!!! As someone else said this sounds cult-like!!
This is scary stuff lads, I really don’t even find this funny.
It’s time for Mags or Ann to step in.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I cringed when she said this!! Does she not know what lactose is?

I've been watching her on and off again lately, I know she has active threads and is well talked about but I'm not up to speed on her drama.. From watching this reiki/speaking to the dead phase I feel like she's in a bad place. To me she comes across as very silly and naive but I know many say she is manipulative...
I think the reiki/healing shite comes across as very contrived from Grace. I just don't believe her. But I don't think it's a manipulative thing. I don't think she goes off stories and takes off her reiki mask like she's the zen Michael Myers, I think she thinks she's into it, like when I was 15 I pretended to I like death metal because that's what my boyfriend liked but at the time I fully convinced myself I actually liked it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMAGINE having to live in the real world where your kids are awake before 6.30am.
Where you don't get more than 3 hours sleep at any one time.
Where 'me time' means the choice between having a 5 min shower/starting dinner/doing the laundry/having half a cuppa.
Where you don't have any family around to help with minding the kids.
Where your partner works 45 hours a week and can't dip in to mind the kids.

And after having at least 40 hours a week 'me time' and burning incense in a bleeping bike basket she will STILL come on about how tough she has it. duck right off Grace 🤦‍♀️ try living in the real world.
She would NEVER survive in the real world. SHEIN f@cks me everyday with the "me time" shite. I'm shook

I’m absolutely flabbergasted by the latest stories about the diesel and sunglasses compartment. If that was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you step in?
She actually believes that her Dad made her look at the petrol gauge and her Dad then opened the compartment to let her know it was him who influenced her thinking.......
And she was so amazed the first thing she did was ring Zen.. who told her that the more reiki she does the more tuned in to “signs” like these she’ll become. And brainwashed Grace believing this will keep advertising Zen for free/paying Zen for sessions.. and maybe gullible followers will too. She calls her her “angel on earth”!!! As someone else said this sounds cult-like!!
I don't believe she's brainwashed.
I believe she's making it up to reel vulnerable people in, to stick with her and Jen.
Every experience she has, her dad sitting on the steering wheel crap is only getting those grieving, to make them come and experience it themselves.
There's no way she's experiencing these moments. If she was, she'd already be in a secure unit of St.Pats.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think grace is loving this... loving the opportunity for more me time... reiki is very relaxing .. you lie there all comfy and are given attention... suits her perfectly...

She needs to get off insta and cop the duck on..

It was on her stories last night someone giving it to her
I cant watch Grace's story .. after the diesel thing I switched off.. so did denise give grace the cheese board that denise was gifted ? 🙈🙈🙈 it did I take it up wrong

Reactions: 3
Honestly she is the laziest woman I have ever met. She needs to catch herself on. She has no direction. She doesn’t know why she looked down at the gauge - seriously definitely crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching her story genuinely made me feel uncomfortable. Has she officially lost the plot?
Roll on the the photoshopped image tonight for her date night

Reactions: 12
Ah here. I was wondering why the bike tyres were so clean. If you look closely you can see the little plastic spike things from when a tyre is brand new. Shes barely used it, they haven’t worn down at all! She probably drove it down and used it as a prop 😂😂
She said the other day it was her first time using it as she got in during lockdown didn’t say if it was gifted or paid for??!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry now but it's extremely dangerous to drive your car on a motorway with no bloody fuel. How the hell did she not notice. I get a ting and a light comes on when I'm at 80km. I try not to let it run down coz it's bad for the engine.
And all these bloody signs from her dad? I know when you grieve you look out for everything, I have a Robin that visits me the odd time and it makes me smile when I see him but the sunglass compartment opening in the car nah its not a sign. Nor are all the seagull feathers at the harbour. I honestly thing she should go to counselling for grief she's clearly not coping with it.
Anyone remember the over night oats and couscous thing she used to make for breakfast what happened to all that? Can't see the banana filling her up.

Reactions: 12
For anyone feeling sorry for Grace.

she has a long term plan to make you think she’s ‘connected’ and has ‘healing powers’. Backed up by Zen Jen continually telling us all how amazing Grace is. Grace will do the Reiki master course (excuse me one moment while I swallow the vomit coming up my throat) and then as Grace has 15 times as many followers as Zen they will work on workshops and bleeding people dry. Poor, desperate people - like me, when my sister was killed in a water accident when I was 8 and for years in my early adult life I paid ‘healers’ ‘card readers’ ‘psychics’. Until one day my now husband sat me down & said ‘they’re all telling you the same vague, but common, basic facts. ‘She liked pink things’ ‘she borrowed your clothes’ ‘ye fought a bit’etc. I had to realise I wasn’t getting messages from her I was being manipulated and fed tit for money. I’ve no doubt genuine people with ‘the gift’ exist. But I didn’t meet them. I see Grace turning into one of those people I queued up a evebts, racing days, carnivals etc to pay & meet just so my anxiety of guilt might leave me. It actually pains me to watch Zen as I can see the similarities with her & the frauds I went to. Using someone popular / well known to advertise & get her name out. Saying generic things like healing from trees , look for messages etc. Sorry for the rant girls I’m actually balling reading this because I just know someone else is as desperate as I was 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

she has a long term plan to make you think she’s ‘connected’ and has ‘healing powers’. Backed up by Zen Jen continually telling us all how amazing Grace is. Grace will do the Reiki master course (excuse me one moment while I swallow the vomit coming up my throat) and then as Grace has 15 times as many followers as Zen they will work on workshops and bleeding people dry. Poor, desperate people - like me, when my sister was killed in a water accident when I was 8 and for years in my early adult life I paid ‘healers’ ‘card readers’ ‘psychics’. Until one day my now husband sat me down & said ‘they’re all telling you the same vague, but common, basic facts. ‘She liked pink things’ ‘she borrowed your clothes’ ‘ye fought a bit’etc. I had to realise I wasn’t getting messages from her I was being manipulated and fed tit for money. I’ve no doubt genuine people with ‘the gift’ exist. But I didn’t meet them. I see Grace turning into one of those people I queued up a evebts, racing days, carnivals etc to pay & meet just so my anxiety of guilt might leave me. It actually pains me to watch Zen as I can see the similarities with her & the frauds I went to. Using someone popular / well known to advertise & get her name out. Saying generic things like healing from trees , look for messages etc. Sorry for the rant girls I’m actually balling reading this because I just know someone else is as desperate as I was 😢
I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you’ve gone through, of course you would cling to anything that gave you hope and a connection to your sister.
this is why I hate anyone who claims to contact the dead and prey on people during their grief. It’s such a vulnerable time in a persons life. Grace is a disgustingbitch to get involved in this tit. I hope you’re ok 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Sending you a huge hug... xxxxx

I certainly dont feel sorry for grace... she knows exactly what shes doin and is lovin the chance to lie down and do duck all .

Again ., . sending you all the hugs 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜..

Reactions: 8
I felt very uncomfortable at her stuff today. Watching someone slide down a dodgy path of complete bullshit (signs from the dead etc) is butt-clenchingly cringeworthy.

Reactions: 9
Are we lining up for a britney episode?? Can't believe the shite that came out of her mouth!!! Mortified for her!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.