Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarieLou

Have ye seen Zennifers latest stories 🤣 She’s robbed disGraces PA for the day 🙄
She’s painful to watch! Cannot stand the women, even more so now that I know she’s worked in the business world for years learning from all these execs, she’s a manipulative Cnut!

• Sad
Reactions: 2

tece

You could be blocked?
Have you tried using the Instagram Viewer on tatler? Press the three little lines in the top left and go down to Instagram Viewer there
I've always been very supportive of graceless, so doubt I'm blocked 😂 must try the viewer, thanks.

• Haha

Ruchie1986

Sorry to sidetrack. Is there a thread on Jess Brennan? Her brunch in Berlin is all over the news. She dirty deleted some of her stories but videos all over Twitter etc absolute carnage
Omg you read my mind! I was trying to search but nothing. She’s probably asleep now as she was off her head in the bath with another wan in the early hours of the morning

Oh really, I knew him briefly Years ago and he had been lying about his qualifications then and he’d been lying to his bosses clients and had screwed over his old boss. He acted like was a big shot but the reality was he was full of shit. Didn’t think he had mental problems then, far from it.
I know Denise quite well. But I mainly know him through her. But it’s never been a secret that he suffered with mental health, she’d often mention it. But then the drug taking became more frequent and it spiralled. They were at a wedding a few years back and he was completely off his face and made a show of her. And even though I know he was lying to his bosses and clients etc, I actually don’t know how he got away with it because when I qualified as an accountant, the first thing my boss did was ask for my cert. same with my new boss! Denise is lovely, he was always a twat. I know it really hurt for her when he called off the wedding

Repealtheinfluencer

This doesn't actually surprise me when I think about it. I've heard most men on fab are married too.
Believe me theres plenty of married women too on it and very brazenly admit it too! Whole country went into lockdown & sex house parties went on like a gala. You were looked down on there for declaring not meeting for duration of covid

MarieLou

Seen zennifers husband mentioned on an insta page, she’s tagged in it too 😂 why are you blocked Janeymac? 😂😂

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I don’t understand at all! Like she’s clearly getting something out of it or she wouldn’t be doing it or mentioning them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Lazy mans dinner she said 🤣 is that why they contacted her🤣 didn’t look great either with the ripped up cooked chicken thrown in rather than some nice fillets sliced up and cooked properly!!
Got she not fried up a few bits of chicken rather than buying a ready cooked one. She said it wasn’t a sponsored post but she is working with them on something else. She is so vague about everything.