Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 7 for FacesbyGrace, thanks to @Malone for the thread suggestion with the most likes! Pic attached in case anyone thinks they were robbed this time round🤣
Bitchy 😂😂

What a crock of bullshit all this zen stuff is. This is so the direction Grace is going- a wishy washy job that you can’t duck it because it’s all fake anyways.
I might start doing courses on being a full time mad bastard- all certificates will be Registered and recognised by the full time mad bastard federation of Ireland.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Have to make sure I comment or watch this thread, I've all but given up looking at her page and giving her viewing numbers. I'll depend on you all for thrush updates🤮.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LADS I was walking down the road, opened this, burst out laughing at the title, looked up and there’s LLL walking passed me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bitchy 😂😂

What a crock of bullshit all this zen stuff is. This is so the direction Grace is going- a wishy washy job that you can’t duck it because it’s all fake anyways.
I might start doing courses on being a full time mad bastard- all certificates will be Registered and recognised by the full time mad bastard federation of Ireland.
I looked on their page and couldn't find zen jen on it which I thought was strange. She must be a complete cowboy. While googling her name also saw she won a nice bit of money to get her started on her journey to "help" others. More like con people and make a fortune being zen

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I looked on their page and couldn't find zen jen on it which I thought was strange. She must be a complete cowboy. While googling her name also saw she won a nice bit of money to get her started on her journey to "help" others. More like con people and make a fortune being zen
Oh how did she win the money 😯

Ohhhh fill us in of course she won money these Zen people rarely like to work for tit.

Reactions: 2
The zen wellness brand is a rip off of another brand. I don’t think they are in any way related. I wonder will they be on radio promoting the course any time soon. It’s such a dangerous thing they are doing making money off mental health and well-being.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.