Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It expired then hun. It was an old video of Jens journey on a bike when he hair was going 90. I'd say you've seeing it before . Your not missing much
thanks .

I swear if she gets another b2b collab it will be a joke !

If ye miss the gym Grace.. heres a lil idea... go the gym..... simple

Reactions: 4

Wentback

Chatty Member
As much as I dislike two faces lying grace, she should be allowed plan her wedding, I had a 3 miscarriages, & at the time 2 of my really good friends fell pregnant & guess what I was flipping out I was obviously sad our kids wouldn’t be born around the same time. Can’t stop your life because of others, if we did we get no where!

Swishswish65

Living in her parents saving to buy and for the wedding he’ll be hard pressed finding accommodation in Dublin now for work.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
As much as I dislike two faces lying grace, she should be allowed plan her wedding, I had a 3 miscarriages, & at the time 2 of my really good friends fell pregnant & guess what I was flipping out I was obviously sad our kids wouldn’t be born around the same time. Can’t stop your life because of others, if we did we get no where!
Great point. She has to get on with her plans regardless of others.

Her and Dominique are friends a long time so i do hope shes being supportive. But she doesnt seem to have been absent from stories so it seems not

I think I know the mirror trick but don't have a mirror here to try it out. . I think it's leaning back from her against a wall and then she leans back herself aswell. There has to be some explanation as well as photoshop that is

Newbietoo

What is the point of that video? She didn’t show any clothes, prices, try them on? It’s literally a video of her going around a shop during a pandemic, touching and rubbing everything she walks past 🥴🦠
Omg that is the worse video I’ve seen. The hack of her walking around. Those shoes 🙈 she could have made an effort for the igtv now really! Not really what you’d call an informative little vid either and sorry but did anyone notice the cringeworthy effort of smiling and trying to be upbeat at the beginning ??!

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She could have cleaned the cooker a bit better especially when recording 'content'. It's all streaks, got a wipe of a dirty dish cloth by the looks of it🤮

Janeymac

• Haha

Sayit4real

VIP Member
an absolute lunatic.

Someone keep an eye on xenjens storIt’s tonight 😀 I’m blocked and have a feeling she’s about to put me on blast 😂😂😂😂
There is something brewing I’ve said it several time’s ... like a collab or they are going to run courses / events .. it’s coming ! That’s the direction lazy hazy gracey wants to go in ! Also Oprah my absolute arse ! The only thing her and Oprah have in common are the giant fat arses 🤣

an absolute lunatic.

Someone keep an eye on xenjens storIt’s tonight 😀 I’m blocked and have a feeling she’s about to put me on blast 😂😂😂😂
Oh what did you say !! Spill !!

• Haha

Hansnomesmans

So yea I’ll admit the food she made looked nice!
But she’s trying to let on she cooks like this on the regular for the kids! Which is a big fat lie she only did it cuz she’s being paid!
I usually do this and I usually do that leave it out Grace!!

ela87

Chatty Member
She wasn’t in Spain she’s in the same Gym as my sister in law! She’s getting ready for another surgery on her boobs & arms

She’s also on here too hi Jen 😂
Good, I'm glad to hear if she didnt go. If she did, good luck to her too just hope she isolated as required. Hope her surgery goes well...she has worked insanely hard.

Hi 😁
I am literally always just creeping and reading.
I just want to point out one thing that I noticed . She had two coffees before 9am - anyone that has anxiety knows that caffeine makes you ten times worse. She prob shook the whole way home on that bike
Genuinely if I have more than 1 coffee it deffo triggers anxiety like symptoms... so I copped on and cut it to 1 a day...

She must shite rings around her the amount she drinks 💩💩💩