Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m absolutely flabbergasted by the latest stories about the diesel and sunglasses compartment. If that was your sister or daughter wouldn’t you step in?
She actually believes that her Dad made her look at the petrol gauge and her Dad then opened the compartment to let her know it was him who influenced her thinking.......
And she was so amazed the first thing she did was ring Zen.. who told her that the more reiki she does the more tuned in to “signs” like these she’ll become. And brainwashed Grace believing this will keep advertising Zen for free/paying Zen for sessions.. and maybe gullible followers will too. She calls her her “angel on earth”!!! As someone else said this sounds cult-like!!
This is scary stuff lads, I really don’t even find this funny.
It’s time for Mags or Ann to step in.
I think grace is loving this... loving the opportunity for more me time... reiki is very relaxing .. you lie there all comfy and are given attention... suits her perfectly...

She needs to get off insta and cop the fuck on..

It was on her stories last night someone giving it to her
I cant watch Grace's story .. after the diesel thing I switched off.. so did denise give grace the cheese board that denise was gifted ? 🙈🙈🙈 it did I take it up wrong

Reactions: 3

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Morning lazy Gracy. Thought I'd fill you in on my working day so far, hope I don't interrupt your morning routine before you need a nap again. See, I care for my mother (I wasn't pawned off & have the highest admiration for her) She has a chronic lung condition (oh and wearing masks while I PULL paid for shopping, meds, whatever she needs) Maybe I should get a photographer to capture it all for you! To see how the REAL WORLD works! So anyway, I went to bed at 2, checked her oxygen every hour, have just given her the 1st round of many nebulisers and tablets, making sure she's comfortable (as she done when I was a child & still cares for me to this day, I'm near 40) So by my estimate, going by your influencing, by 7am I should be due a nap, right? WRONG! This is just the beginning of 24 / 7 caring and looking after my mother. It's not a job, it's what I praise myself on day in and out cause I was reared with dignity, compassion and by seeing my mother care for others while I was growing up. You know, like INSTINCT!
You really need to sit down (wait you do that waaaay to much) Maybe have a time out (whoops you do that waaay to much too) Hmmm...
Just fu**ing kick yourself up the arse & and Mr Tayto while your leg is swinging and GROW UP. You are delusional, irresponsible and not someone to be looked upon.
K, gotta go i feel a yawn coming and I must soldier on cause you know, LIFE doesn't stop when you're tired!
Good morning fellow tatters 🙃
Fair play to you. Not easy at all. xxx

Rolypolymmm

She basically saw right through her and bolted. She brought all the therapists that were renting treatment rooms off her in park west to the "cabin in the woods". Charged them for a retreat up there and then her and the husband pissed off halfway through the retreat to pick up their new jeep.
Have you ever seen the schedule for the cabin "retreats". Basically a hundred quid for a green tea, a salad, listen to a meditation and her doing few mins of reiki!!

She basically saw right through her and bolted. She brought all the therapists that were renting treatment rooms off her in park west to the "cabin in the woods". Charged them for a retreat up there and then her and the husband pissed off halfway through the retreat to pick up their new jeep.
Have you ever seen the schedule for the cabin "retreats". Basically a hundred quid for a green tea, a salad, listen to a meditation and her doing few mins of reiki

treatyo'self

Off topic but can anyone help.. I was getting notifications at the top ... the bell sign turns red to say theres a new comment etc... but I'm not getting notifications for Grace's thread.. I think I pressed something but cant figure out how to turn the notifications back on .
Anyone any idea? Thanks x
You need to make sure 'watch' is clicked at top for the thread!

I'd say she stayed with zen jen last night so no ride this morning. Did it rain in Dublin last night? She wouldn't get away with an old pic this morning if it did.

Clangers2

VIP Member
To post a story of him saying ‘shove it up your hole’, that tells me everything I need to know about her. Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

She’s trying to steer her stories in the direction of harmony, self-love, peace, nature, tranquility etc. She’s trying to attract the snowflakes who can’t cope with normal daily life, the fragile flowers who need a morning routine so they can deal with 2 beautiful babies. So many women would love to have 2 beautiful children or have the opportunity to be at home with them at least! Alienating the people who followed her for years. How can someone get it so wrong? Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.
This 👌

Her stories now 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeh more time away from her kids to do her ‘meditation’ bet she didn’t even put them to bed. And clearly on the beg for a new hob, and probably a new car knowing her!