Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
That’s a mad number though to be throwing out. A lot of my family members are guards and not one marriage or relationship has ever been in bother. And now my fiancé is a guard too since March. My uncle was one of the main 2 men who established the CAB back in the day and he’s happily married 50 years now. I can see how certain stations might have a ‘party attitude’ and go for drinks all the time together etc but I don’t know any guard like that. I’m lucky my fiancé is in a local enough station in the country with only one female who’s 15 years older than him so I’m safe enough
Lol it wouldn't have to be with a colleague.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jackjack38

VIP Member
All you have to do is type in Dominique Nugent engaged and you can see him. Odd there's pics of him at events with her if she doesn't have him on her Insta.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
All jokes aside, for someone who goes on and on about mental health and who has such a huge following, I think it is incredibly Irresponsible of her to be photoshopping images so much! If I didn’t know she was photoshopping that I would be thinking Jesus If she looks like that and she’s a 16 I must look huge!!! Andrea Roche needs to have a serious word with that one, she’s making a fool of herself and Andrea tbh! She shouldn’t be standing behind this!!
Is she on Andreas books?
Andrea seems to keep a tight ship, everything seems more controlled.
I can't imagine she's doing any pr for this nutter as things seem all over the place.

What makes you think krisps has another job?

Life does of course go on but a year to your wedding, most of us would tone it down a bit if this happened.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I know Denise quite well. But I mainly know him through her. But it’s never been a secret that he suffered with mental health, she’d often mention it. But then the drug taking became more frequent and it spiralled. They were at a wedding a few years back and he was completely off his face and made a show of her. And even though I know he was lying to his bosses and clients etc, I actually don’t know how he got away with it because when I qualified as an accountant, the first thing my boss did was ask for my cert. same with my new boss! Denise is lovely, he was always a twat. I know it really hurt for her when he called off the wedding
His boss was an idiot and didn’t know what he was doing himself. All of his staff that were qualified left in less than a year because he was a joke to work for. Jim was the only one who stayed And he was there over 4 years longer than any one else. He used put qualified accountant on his emails and some clients questioned it. Is he he still working for the same company do you know? He’d stole clients from his previous boss and nothing was done even after a complaint was made about him. He’d turn up at clients businesses and pretend to be in the area but he was going with the purpose of talking with the client and getting to know them behind he bosses back. He acted like he was the boss when in reality he wasn’t even qualified.

Poor Denise, they had bought a house and everything. You’d have to have a lot of sympathy for her.

Janeymac

I agree very bland but very nice .. and I wouldn’t wish that on her . Jen and Denise both very quiet . To be honest i would say they are supporting her . Meanwhile lazy gracey talking about her own wedding !

Oh wow . Ok that’s terrible . I’m so sorry to hear that . Poor Dom.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK ?
an absolute lunatic.

Someone keep an eye on xenjens storIt’s tonight 😀 I’m blocked and have a feeling she’s about to put me on blast 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
What do you mean Jess' brunch? Did she organise it? ☕☕☕
She heavily advertised it, sold tickets for it, telling people where to go when to be there etc. It's affiliated with sanctuary her club night. So yeah one would assume she had a hand to play in it!

Never heard of her but was her page always private because it is now
Yep you have to be added because she prances about in the nip a lot and is very provocative. Stopped her account being blocked/reported etc.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
My heart broke for sienna when she put up the pick of her cuddling everready and saying my doll or whatever but then a few stories later she had the two of them in it with my 2 dolls 🙄🙄

• Sad

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
So the kids are off with their other nanny now. What work is Chris doing I wonder? I cant get over Dom. I didn't even follow her but who cheats in a bloody pandemic?
You'd be surprised. A friends fab swingers sleeper account (no photos nothing) keeps getting messages asking to meet. No wonder COVID is out of control

• Wow