Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hansnomesmans

Google his name. 20 months and 3 year driving ban. Not enough tbh
Oh my god no where near enough!
Their lives are mental altogether! Between hit and run, Lotto winnings, all this zen bullshit, and fbg & kips Thrown into the mix too!

Reactions: 4

Haven’t-a-breeze

Actually apparently if you put compostable cups and packaging in your normal black bin it doesn't bio degrade in the landfill. It has to go in the brown bin 🤓
But what Faces is saying is that there is no bin to put them in!!! She didn’t mention the black bin.

Nobodoycares85

What I took from it was the packaging the food outlet was providing was compostable and she kept saying “but there is no bin for compostable packaging” but obviously you can put it in your brown bin if it’s compostable 🙄 If she’s talking about commercial waste then I wouldn’t know. As you say, surly they have a food waste system. Tbh I don’t think she understood what she was being told if that’s the case or she’s not great at explaining herself. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I’m not listening to her rant again 😄

Edit Went back and listened 🙄 she does say you can put them in your domestic brown bin. But she also says that it’s the packaging that the food outlet provides. So why do they have a problem? Surly it’s up to their customers to dispose of it.
That's exactly what I thought if its take away its the customers responsibility but food and beverage business should have some system in place for food waste. That's their responsibility not up to waste companies.

Alucia

VIP Member
Well she did say it wasn't part of her paid work. Lads if we're giving out now about the girl buying a cooked chicken instead of cooking it herself we're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. There's lots more to be talking about than that.
It was just an observation like everything else talked about on here. If that's the content how can people talk about anything else technically!

I wonder who this is? I popped it in the FBG thread as further down, the restaurant wrote that the influencer has their own photographer coming with them to take pics. Does any other influencer have one (that is not their partner/friend)?
Oh keep us updated
. I dont have twitter... thanks

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
She is the most self absorbed person on insta and that is saying something. Yes she can continue planning her wedding and doing what she has to do for it but have a bit of consideration for your probably broken hearted friend and dont show it on your insta. Salt in the wounds much?

I doubt it. Grace had an amazing figure up until the babies. Look at her pics when she was in oz or living with dom and the boyfriends.
I know she looked great before..still think shes jealous

ElleHeezy1

I think all these stories about jen and her “ seeing “ her dad are all creating something building to something .. burning the sage or the incense aswell on her bike ride .. it’s all really trying to build a new image / new direction . I guarantee this is all building to her and jen the zen hen are going to set some sort of business up !i can feel it ..
I definitely think Grace is going to get involved with Zennifer and go into the mumbo jumbo business but my point was I don't think it's calculated. Grace just doesn't have the brain power for that. Zennifer on the other hand, comes across as a proper charlatan. I think Grace is just desperately looking for a personality.

• Heart

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Do you put it on instagram stories though ?

Of course we can joke with our partners but when you have a public profile you have to be mindful of how it will be perceived. Not everyone is lucky enough to be in a relationship where comments like this are only a joke
Ah fair enough, no i don't put any of my family life on social media. Grace isn't mindful of anything much apart from herself though so hardly surprising.