Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm just guessing as the restaurant tweeted that the influencer was bringing a photographer, noone else I follow has one, i think. Its so cheeky considering current times, whoever it is. Some replies suggest getting the influencer to pay and offering to donate the value of their meal to a charity.
I'd love them to name and shame

Reactions: 4

Wentback

Chatty Member
I’ve never commented on this thread but Jesus actual Christ. She has got to be trolling her followers. I swear she has a smirk on her face this morning, she knows she lying. In the last 4.5yrs she’s never had a routine of time to herself, for calm, taken days off??? Is she actually well???
She’s an overgrown child, totally spoiled. The cheek of her spouting that rubbish. She can come over to my house with 3 kids under 6, both parents working full time and see what a real day on the go is like. I actually find her stories this morning infuriating.
This! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Looks like she has deleted 3 comments already. I was reading them and then poof... They disappeared! 😂

Chulfy

Shes a greedy horrible twat... take take take take me me me me... what a shitty person ... she needs a good dose of cop the fuck on

No, God no. Don't forget, she did the trendy Insta Hun thing and shared the oul swipe up for a child in need

• Heart

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Also is it not really dangerous to carry spare fuel in your boot ⛽🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
The way she said it like everyone does it - i was watching thinking that no one i know does that. Also running out of diesel is just another indicator of how incapable she is

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I’d say she is in on it. She can hardly keep a straight face in her stories when she is talking about it or her guardian angle and the signs. Being drawn to the color purple. She is properly nuts.

It was one of those Starbucks iced latte that you see in the fridges in shops that she was saying she didn’t know what type of milk was in it. It’s not exactly the most healthy thing to have first thing in the morning.

The mention of the spare child’s seat earlier as she knew people would be calling her out on it. She address before any body tried to ask questions.

They fuel story was embarrassing. Is she brand ambassador for a Main dealer or is it a sponsored car.

Did they have a date night or was it a girls night? I thought she said date but then she is drink cocktails with a girl. Not one photo of herself and Krips even though it’s supposed to be date night.

Her routine will certainly change tomorrow. She’ll be hanging

• Haha

Lmarcon

VIP Member
I would think Jennifer Zamp would be only too happy to not discuss this topic and a reason why it was shut down so quickly. She's got a vested interest in the auld insta influencer thing!
Yeah I quite zamp at first but recently Unfollowed her as I was sick of seeing all the freebies!!

*quite liked

Malone

VIP Member
I wonder now will we see that number magically go up again over the next few days..? 🙄💰 last time she dipped into 175K she had a suspiciously big blast of followers for the next few days!
True . Be interesting to see . Still a staggering amount of followers listening to her shite

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The teeny tiny, you'd nearly need a magnifying glass to see "gifted" beside the Penneys bag!! It's like a game, where we need to try find the word before the story runs out🙄

Haven’t-a-breeze

Did she mean the bin companies don't provide them to businesses. Either way her information is wrong. Companies could buy a compost bin. What do they do with food waste? Can't wait for her next round of Facts which are actually common knowledge
What I took from it was the packaging the food outlet was providing was compostable and she kept saying “but there is no bin for compostable packaging” but obviously you can put it in your brown bin if it’s compostable 🙄 If she’s talking about commercial waste then I wouldn’t know. As you say, surly they have a food waste system. Tbh I don’t think she understood what she was being told if that’s the case or she’s not great at explaining herself. A bit of both perhaps. In any case, I’m not listening to her rant again 😄

Edit Went back and listened 🙄 she does say you can put them in your domestic brown bin. But she also says that it’s the packaging that the food outlet provides. So why do they have a problem? Surly it’s up to their customers to dispose of it.

Last edited: