Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had years to research a honeymoon, who spends that sort of money without properly researching?! They basically had separate day activities which isn’t how a honeymoon should be!!
Exactly! Like you'd swear they were rushed in to picking a cruise! It looked so flat & not very memorable

Reactions: 7
I can't get over what she said about Dom.

Would that have been malicious or Grease being thick and blurting? I presume there is no recording of it taken by anyone?

Reactions: 21
Saying she can’t afford to take the kids away after spending so much money on business class flights eyc. I have honestly never come across a parent like the pair of them. How can they justify that? It’s just awful
They must have had to pay out any money they got for wedding presents on what was owed for the wedding....surely to God they got a few pound that could have been put aside to do something with the kids .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something
How many guests went to the wedding
Presuming most gave a cash gift
We’re is the money 🤯 bring your kids on holiday ya miserable pair of greedy shits

Reactions: 13
Did they answer that question
I watched the live ( I know , did to avoid doing laundry!)
Mags saw the comment, but they took it yo mean as oh yeah freeing not to wear a bra! Like let the girls loose, who cares!
Hope that makes sense!

Think the poster /comment meant quite the opposite!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't get over what she said about Dom.

Would that have been malicious or Grease being thick and blurting? I presume there is no recording of it taken by anyone?
I be raging if my friend did that ..... shes definitely annoyed that dom got engaged Durning her honeymoon and hoping all attention be on her

Reactions: 13
Am I missing something
We’re is the money 🤯 bring your kids on holiday ya miserable pair of greedy shits
I did a quick tot up a few threads back and between us all we worked out it was about 70k for the wedding.
We saw the table plan and there were approx 140 full day guests (maybe more for the evening).
If they gave even 100 each, that is only 14k. Or 200 would be 24k. Still a big bill to pay.

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something
Excatly what I said above no money left to treat the kids

Reactions: 5
Someone asked her was she gonna be bridesmaid for Dom and instead of brushing it off that they just got engaged etc she held up both hands with her fingers crossed and was like ‘well hopefully!!!’. Very presumptuous I thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And they looked at Powerscourt as a venue, but both immediately said no to it!

I'd say it was the other way around Kips n Nips!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked her was she gonna be bridesmaid for Dom and instead of brushing it off that they just got engaged etc she held up both hands with her fingers crossed and was like ‘well hopefully!!!’. Very presumptuous I thought.
Oh jesus que a Greasy meltdown if she isn't asked. Although she will be raging not to be the bride she will go nuclear if she isn't a bridemaid so she can get all the info. and get the max attention she can from it.

If I were Dom I'd think twice, Grease would end up blabbing her plans!

Reactions: 14
I personally think she means to bring cash as they don't take card ... I've been before and they don't in some places! Not a Grace fan but I think this is taken out of context ☺
How is it taken out of context. Someone asked for tips or advice re the cruise and she said they forgot to bring cash to jamaica so couldn't even buy a bottle of water. I mentioned souvenirs as that's what she showed in the reels.

Reactions: 3
She was v v slow to comment re Dom engagement...she was going on about when they were in Oz & that was when Dom.mwt Paddy & that they hooked up ( think that was phrase she used) on the second night.

Whether she deliberately said it or waa off the cuff, it's not something you'd expect a close friend to say about you to at least 1200 people on a live insta.

Reactions: 18
Theyre just vile. I got married in 2013 in a 5 star manor house. I had 75 on the day and I found plenty of ways to cut the cost to work with our budget which was a fraction of what this shite cost. Our son was front and center of the day. We did a holiday with him after and a honeymoon a few months after when we could justify it.
We have brilliant memories with our friends and family.

They will never take those kids anywhere other than Wexford because it isnt free. All the money in the world for her though. Book an Airbnb if they are broke somewhere that isn 't the bloody mobile.

Reactions: 16
Excatly what I said above no money left to treat the kids
My wedding was a good few years ago now but honestly most people have cash and we got plenty
For argument sake
If 100 people give 100 euro that’s 10,000 I’m sure people gave a lot more

Reactions: 4
Am I missing something
Not sure if it was mentioned there's a lot of chat tonight but she did say that a lot of people just didn't bother going to the wedding and told them last minute. She was saying that you can't even get money back for those that didn't go so she advised to only ask those you know will definitely go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I be raging if my friend did that ..... shes definitely annoyed that dom got engaged Durning her honeymoon and hoping all attention be on her
I'd bleeping kill my best friend if they did that but to a live on insta I'd do time.

Reactions: 12
And the dress had 2 slits up the skirt!!

So tits & slits!

How, how on earth did she end up choosing that dress!

More flesh on display than a butchers shop window! 🍗🍗🍒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.