Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh if Dom has any sense she absolutely will make her a bridesmaid - grace can’t be trusted to dress decently and it’s the only way to control what she wears and create the perfect aesthetic.
Grace would probably turn up in white with her hen party veil attached

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She asked Mags to read the questions at the beginning because she can't read them because of her dyslexia 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Isn't it I was disgusted when I heard that and then to say they couldn't afford Portugal we are going in September for 12 nights and we got it for 500 each and you can get 7 nights for less than 400 shes a gowl
No she’s a c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She asked Mags to read the questions at the beginning because she can't read them because of her dyslexia 😏
Didn't know she had dyslexia. But seems to me that Mags is being used as a filer to protect fragile Greasy too?

Reactions: 22
So all the unnecessary thousands on their business class honeymoon flights which were totally unnecessary - but no little break away for those kiddies. That’s just shameful, they are both disgraceful parents. They could book centerparcs or Trabolgan in September for a few days and wouldn’t break the bank. Scummy shits shouldn’t be allowed have children. 🤬

Reactions: 26
She was asked if it’s possible to save money on a wedding, and said no. She’s truly as thick as bleeping tit.
There are so many ways to think outside the box when it comes to a wedding. This clown just forked out a fortune for a bang average day out and managed to look like she’d been dragged through a bush backwards at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Didn't know she had dyslexia. But seems to be me Mags is being used as a filer to protect fragile Greasy too?
Mags is no better than Grease - enabling her behaviour and allowing her to be a spoiled c@nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Couldn't afford Portugal my hole to bleeping mean they are ....all the times she has been away this year so far and can't even treat the kids to a holiday abroad and I know a lot of families that don't but she can ....what's the best she will be away again from this country before the year is out ....here's how cheap they can get a week in Portugal in September
Sue don’t kids go free on a lot of budget family hols, more so she doesn’t want to bring them away without a full time minder!!

Reactions: 16
Mags is no better than Grease - enabling her behaviour and allowing her to be a spoiled c@nt.
Agree and Kips is the worst. They're all just as bad and stupid. Protecting this adult baby from her responsibilities. She has no grasp of real life because of how they dance around her.

Reactions: 12
Can i just say i cant believe grace has 67 - SIXTY SEVEN threads!! 🤣🤣🤣

Must be a record in terns of irish insta huns? The only thing shes ahead of the curve on 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was she not for Italy in September for another zen jen retreat?
Forgot about that actually.....oh she will go I get into such a temper with her ....I never thought a stranger would get me riled up like her if she was my sister I would hit her a box into the jaw to get cop on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So all the unnecessary thousands on their business class honeymoon flights which were totally unnecessary - but no little break away for those kiddies. That’s just shameful, they are both disgraceful parents. They could book centerparcs or Trabolgan in September for a few days and wouldn’t break the bank. Scummy shits shouldn’t be allowed have children. 🤬
100% that honeymoon was a complete waste of money. Kips doesn't like the sun ( her words) & they fecked off to the Caribbean! And saying they should have researched it better?! Eh, ye have had 3 plus years! My God, just pissing money away...yet no money in the budget now for trip with kids!
Kips not going to Wexford..so no family holiday!

She will be at that retreah in Italy during school midterm...money in the budget for that though!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Saying she can’t afford to take the kids away after spending so much money on business class flights eyc. I have honestly never come across a parent like the pair of them. How can they justify that? It’s just awful

• Sick
Reactions: 39
100% that honeymoon was a complete waste of money. Kips doesn't like the sun ( her words) & they fecked off to the Caribbean! And saying they should have researched it better?! Eh, ye have had 3 plus years! My God, just pissing money away...yet no money in the budget now for trip with kids!
Kips not going to Wexford..so no family holiday!

She will be at that retreah in Italy during school midterm...money in the budget for that though!
They had years to research a honeymoon, who spends that sort of money without properly researching?! They basically had separate day activities which isn’t how a honeymoon should be!!

She was gonna go for fresh flowers I. Her hair originally, she should have!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.