Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
One thing I will say…Grace annoys me, like - she’s an absolute bore with no personality and awful content. She’d wreck your head. Bone idol and lazy…BUT - I don’t think she deserves the bad mother card that a lot seem to tar her with on here.

All this “I couldn’t leave my precious ones for more than a day” - grand hun, sounds like you need to get a life, but you do you hun.

As I said, not a fan of Grace - but she’s on her honeymoon for gods sake.
Your life should not literally consist of “I’m a mother, I’m a mother, I’m a mother”
Life is about balance, try it!
Balance yes absolutely.

That's not grace though. People are critical because this is the norm for her. She goes out of her way not to spend time with them.

Reactions: 39

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Why is she sh1tting on about them keeping her ‘strong’. It was a wedding. She got married, she’s two kids??? She’s not some child bride being forced into an arranged marriage.
Honestly the people around her need to cop on and stop enabling this crap.
I’d say Jen and Denise booked this trip to coincide with her honeymoon so she couldn’t tag along!

Reactions: 39

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The bath post, the ice cream, there is absolutely no need for that.
Some things should just be kept private.
And now she's giving Rosie C a run for her money with the "my husband" crap.
The carry on!!!!🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

JackieO

Sorry how could she wear those tights whitey jeans on a 9 hour flight. Thrush pending…. Jesus

• Haha
  • Sick
She absolutely loves herself especially last few days
I know anyone who buys her "this is so hard for me. Bravely posting a body positivity post" shite needs their head examined.
No one who is anxious, body shy etc would go out dressed the way she does or with the confidence she appears to. She loves herself to no end and not in a good way..

• Heart

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what her anxiety is linked too? I know it can be difficult to pick one thing but she does mention body confidence ALOT. I am diagnosed body dismorphia due to a life changing accident. I have severe anxiety which stops me leaving my home and when its at its worst i have negative/suicidal thoughts. Does this yoke have any idea what she is actually talking about. I get why she does it but if its to ease her own anxiety she should go talk to someone. If its to help others she needs to stop. She should keep it simple and share dedicated helplines and support networks. I have young children who unfortunately understand when their mammy isnt feeling well. as much as i try to hide it they know im having a sad day and i get lots of cuddles and movie time with them. I do not shut them out. I think its great she has found an outlet for her anxiety in the gym but again its either for mental health or weightloss. Her message is confusing. I lost a lot of weight and my confidence shot up but it actually made my BDD worse. I was more conscious of how i looked. It sent me over the edge. Thats why she needs to be careful of her social media messages. Diagnosed anxiety is very different to self diagnosed anxiety.

• Heart
  • Sad

Madamex

VIP Member
It's great the way she can use those kids when she needs them for ads etc then ignore them the rest of the time isn't it?

• Sad

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her anxiety is linked too? I know it can be difficult to pick one thing but she does mention body confidence ALOT. I am diagnosed body dismorphia due to a life changing accident. I have severe anxiety which stops me leaving my home and when its at its worst i have negative/suicidal thoughts. Does this yoke have any idea what she is actually talking about. I get why she does it but if its to ease her own anxiety she should go talk to someone. If its to help others she needs to stop. She should keep it simple and share dedicated helplines and support networks. I have young children who unfortunately understand when their mammy isnt feeling well. as much as i try to hide it they know im having a sad day and i get lots of cuddles and movie time with them. I do not shut them out. I think its great she has found an outlet for her anxiety in the gym but again its either for mental health or weightloss. Her message is confusing. I lost a lot of weight and my confidence shot up but it actually made my BDD worse. I was more conscious of how i looked. It sent me over the edge. Thats why she needs to be careful of her social media messages. Diagnosed anxiety is very different to self diagnosed anxiety.
Linked to not getting her own way and responsibilities.

• Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
I don’t know about you girls, but my two kids who are a little older than Graces would be heartbroken if I left them for two weeks.
I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it.

Shes off without a care in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 37

influencethis6

VIP Member
Is it possible to be hospitalised from second hand embarrassment?!!!

My easy 9-5 job has got in the way of 'Keeping up with the Gernons'

Sweet fucking Nora....we get it, you got married! The ice cream, the bah.. no need to put that on the Internet for everyone ( including your uncle Noel!!) To see forever!

Her first everything .... how anyone who actually knows her puts up with her nonsense!

And no sign of her kids ... no mention of her mam. Appalling.

Such a self centred twit. She is in for some hop once the honeymoon is over .....the 80th coffee as Mrs G hasn't the same ring to it!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Just saw this 🤬- does she think the people watching her stories agree with her the way she looks at the camera at disgust for her family thinking we’re nodding along in agreement? Normal families with young kids are up this time every morning anyway. Lots of parents are working so are probably either gone from the house or kids going to minders, etc. Did anyone notice the family look on edge as if she’s going to go into a meltdown. She needs a dose of the real world, how is this heap of shite relatable? She’s rotten.
Christ almighty the only peace I get is if I hide in the bathroom and lock the door! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Is she well???

How rude is she about her "husband"???

Chris doesn't know this hour of the morning?? Who gets the kids up and ready for school then while she's in the gym and on her walks ?!

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
She doesn’t anger me at all, I feel pity for her. You can be sure she’s made zero provision for the future when the Instahun gravy train stops. And it will.
She will end up doing menial work into her seventies.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
No I don't think it's bad form. They're a business and use insta as a form of advertising and bringing in new clients. The dress didn't suit her, she's not a good advertisement for the shop. If I was looking to buy a dress and I saw they shared Grace's post it wouldn't inspire confidence in me that they were qualified to recommend a dress that would suit me.
Exactky this. As I said before I bought my dress there. Rachel is a shrewd, shrewd business woman. She won’t do anything to jeopardise her brand and the aesthetic. Look at the grid, full of classy stunning brides. From her point of view, she shared graces pic, potential buyer clicks in and sees what? Grace giving the finger. Grace trashing alluding to sex. Graces boot contents dumped on her cheap floor. I don’t expect that is what she is going for.

Reactions: 36