Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Wonder what this is about? 🤔 Did a follower send her the shoes?
Sad times for G.

She did a freebie beg but had to settle for one of her 'fans' finding something suitable and sending it onto her I reckon.

The shoes were yet another lastminute.com with her.

Reactions: 2

Tinybops

VIP Member
That’s a lovely song, but come in excited with with a catchy tune to get everyone excited to see ye 🫣

This is my place

Is that a dig at me !? I never would expect my parents to pay for anything and could well afford my wedding and we paid it all up front and then the gifts were an unexpected lump sum. HOWEVER my parents gifted me money as did in-laws and on average most couples gave approx 250. Did I care if they gave less ?! No of course not - did some give more - yes lots of aunts gave 500 plus. I wasn’t expecting that nor did i factor it in but was just saying how a 40k wedding ended up costing us 8k max and that has been a similar experience to lots of people I know. Ask around - I think ALOT more people than u think get money gifts off their folks for weddings. Was just a point that a good chunk comes back in gifts
No dig! I meant to say that wasn't directed at you! Just what I've witnessed with a lot of couples!

Haven’t-a-breeze

Can we please refer to this picture by herself, instead of her with mags daughter please. Sorry again, should have known better than to put up the other picture.
I think if you report your post it will be taken down. Saw that on another thread. There’s another cropped pic on here now with just Grace so anyone who doesn’t follow Mags can see that one.

jazzbot

VIP Member
But that’s couples so from experience you may only get 70 x €150 average.
Not each guest x €150.

QUOTE="jazzbot, post: 10861825, member: 341022"]
Let's just say each guest gives €150 each. 140 x 150 = €21k in gifts
circa 50k is still a massive debt for one day.

Another cost: the bridesmaids dresses were €300 each. She probably had a photobooth, another 1k perhaps depending on what she got.

She was on worried about money 3 weeks ago. This clearly wasn't budgeted and planned for properly which is insane given the money they forked out. I say a credit union loan last minute was called in.
[/QUOTE]
Oh I was just saying to call a generous average for the sake of a rough tot up of what Greasy gifts they might get, of 150 pp not couple!

you are spot on though could v we’ll be 75 pp!

teeteebee

VIP Member
Aside from anything else, there’s no closeness with sienna in that pic, although both kids look adorable and happy. Grace has the stance of Cersei Lannister in that pic.
Yes to this! I thought she could have at least had her arm around her! Or tucked in closer! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️