Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say she only added it up a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 2
18 pages since 9.30 this morning I can't keep up her hair is a sham and top of dress is wrong anyway it's over now tg

Reactions: 10
Completely off topic but how is the lady who was in labour last night or did I imagine that?? Hope all is ok.
I just spent 2 hours catching up while little guy sleeps. All is good thank you for asking baby arrived just before 6am in a dramatic fashion but we're good. Ye honest to god kept me sane last night.
The dress is like an old doilie (sp) that my nan used to have. Cant get over the fact that she went braless

Reactions: 98
Aw massive congrats on your new little baba!! Enjoy the cuddles and bonding time. Wish my kiddos were babies again! Well done too! Xxx

Reactions: 11
Scarlet for you Denise. You should have taken a scissors to it and taken a few inches of rats tails off. View attachment 1440000
Grease might have stopped her. No one tells Grease what to do.

She does not want to take the attention away from herself by posting photos of the kids!
Do you think Grease ordered a full song to be played between her and the bridal party so people would 'FORGEH' about how gorgeous Sienna and have all attention back on G? Those trumpet boys would have been a good distraction for the guests.

Reactions: 1
Congratulations on your birthing day

I wonder will she make it to the gym on Monday!

#nevermissamonday #firstgymseshasawifey

Reactions: 8
Brace yourselves:

And should this not be marked this as #gifted she fucking begged so hard for it.

She'd want to make sure that door is locked tonigh. Martin threatening her now, taking no prisoners.

Reactions: 24
From memory, there must have been some awkwardness in TWG - G said her mother had noted how cool, calm and collected she was, and you'd only say that in the aftermath of a stressful situation, right? How did NOBODY foresee that 'she'd need a bra' and 'the dress is not designed to accommodate a bra'? Those 2 things are mutually incompatible.

And all the drama about the tit tape... Ain't no amount of tape gonna do the lifting & supporting of a bra!

Reactions: 12
Hope they enjoy their free cabin stay. More fools the hotel for gifting her.
Oh lovely, I see a nice copper “bah” outside - lovely and romantic having a bah for 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.