Faces by Grace #64 Nuttin to look forward to now I'm Mrs.G, I can always fall back on the oul anxihee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sienna started school on say a Weds/Thurs and the following Thursday Grace headed away until the Mon/Tues.
She also failed several times to put a decent lunchbox together and sent the child to school with some dried apricot and a piece of cheese and a rice cake or similar. I'm sure others will remember better
I think it was something really stinky like an egg sandwich or hard boiled eggs. I remember just being afraid someone would be slagging sienna for having a smelly lunch.

Reactions: 10
Works for tiktok
What is his educational background? I find it bizzare he works in social media and his WOIFE is dire at it?

I really think people underestimate the amount influencers make. She might not have had much ads but for the ones she’s done she prob still got decent money from and she’s really been pushing the AF links the last year or so. Also if you consider the sheer volume of free stuff and gifted that I imagine we don’t even see them then of course your going to have more disposable income. I paid €155 for my hair 2 weeks ago for full balayage root colour toner and cut, I’ll top this up then every 8-10 weeks for €120… can any of us rem last time grace paid for her hair? I def can’t and that’s just one thing so takin into consideration all the other stuff a lot of ppl pay for regularly, makeup, clothes, eyebrows, waxing all of it. If I didn’t have to pay for any of that I’d have more disposable income (not much but def more than what I have)
And again another reminder for members and luckers, unfollow her (especially those who followed to see the wedding shite) and don't even CLICK on her stories links - she makes money every time you click and even more if you buy via that link.

This one makes a living off sitting on her hole, banging bowls and grabbing freebies, she can't even be brand loyal to her deals nor write a post without a typo. You are paying her creche and overnight babysitter fees. Don't fund her anymore! Do it for her kids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Sienna started school on say a Weds/Thurs and the following Thursday Grace headed away until the Mon/Tues.
She also failed several times to put a decent lunchbox together and sent the child to school with some dried apricot and a piece of cheese and a rice cake or similar. I'm sure others will remember better
Tuna sambo, boiled egg and some dried apricot. Rank

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She copied it from sex and the city. She takes a bit of everything from something she sees or likes and it never works.
Like the boho style, the song (yikes!!), the double barreled name..all things she liked and copied from someone else but aren’t really her or don’t match
When don revealed her new man to the insta world she said “maybe it was always meant to be us two”
A recent post of graces a picture of her and Chris
“ it’s always been just you”

Very similar whimsical posts.
Grace hasn’t 2 original ideas to rub together!

Also why is she taking credit for her fantastic wedding day?
Didn’t she openly admit that Chris did almost everything? And anything he didn’t do, her wedding planner did? And anything they didn’t do, she was gifted???

Reactions: 14
Netflix and chill with her husband. It's getting boring now.
Just wait for the...This time last week...One month as a married woman etc etc
it's just cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
'And just like that netflix and chill with my husband' ? what is she on about, just like what?

She is always posting misspelled internet chat like 'living my best live, '.. and I'm here for it', 'sausage in batter vibes' but its NEVER in the right context or makes any sense. She's such a clown, nothing between the ears.

Eat at the bleeping table you dirty bastards!!!
Covered in food stains the pair of them.

Don't worry the free carpet cleaning co will come in and hose down the sofa and the laundry service is probably booked to wash her smelly velour trackie and her 12 white virgin dresses. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.