Faces by Grace #61 Kids with ma, smelling her da, please God put on a bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace used to have gorgeous hair. I remember she did an ad for a really expensive hair mask ages ago and at the time it was all the same dark colour but beautiful and shiny. It honestly looks so dry and brittle. The colour on the ends is just terrible. Don't even know what she's thinking with the extensions. Denise must secretly dislike her.
I wonder is she pulling the anxiety card cos of all the criticism she’s got here the past few days between her lack of parenting, freebie away, posting people’s houses and horses, etc. We knows she reads here so it’s very convenient the anxiety card is pulled. 🙄
Any wedding will cause a bit of stress but mostly excitement, but she’s looking for the sympathy vote for sure. Ah God poor wee Grace she’s going through so much mentally. Bullshit - it’s an excuse to validate her selfish choices and being a brutal mother.

Reactions: 12
You'd have to wonder if kips is afraid to leave because if she would have such a reaction to a breakup before, what would happen if they split up. Obviously just speculating but she is another total Colin Robinson. I couldn't be dealing with her
As an unmarried father the odds are against him anyway

Reactions: 4
How weird is it that she views Kips as the guy “who saved her” when the worst thing ever happened to her? I’d find that insulting tbh

Its many decades since I got married, not much presssure on us back in those days.
I just want to say hats off to you all you brides that worked full time and managed to organise a wedding.
Unlike this lazy sod.
We got married in 2018. We also sold two houses and bought one together and I broke my leg and my hubbie had an operation on his knee. We both work in emergency services so work mad hours.
This one wrecks my tits.
She wouldn't work on batteries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.