Faces by Grace #61 Kids with ma, smelling her da, please God put on a bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt she paid anything for her hair. I really blame the family and friends for the selfish way she is. Wasn’t it because some boyfriend broke up with her she had her anxiety in Australia? I think Dominique came home with her then. She probably had them all driven mad. That dope she’s marrying is only fuelling her nonsense. Jesus she needs a good kick in arse

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's been engaged for 4 or 5 years. She's postponed the wedding twice. I don't understand how she has so little organised by now.
Because she was depending of freebies which didn’t come that’s why she’s so last minute sure so only picked her cake last week!

Reactions: 4
Doubt she paid anything for her hair. I really blame the family and friends for the selfish way she is. Wasn’t it because some boyfriend broke up with her she had her anxiety in Australia? I think Dominique came home with her then. She probably had them all driven mad. That dope she’s marrying is only fuelling her nonsense. Jesus she needs a good kick in arse
Yeah I think so and she credits him as being the one who came along and saved her. More like he was the first person to come along and agree to look after her. She gets more and more like Amberlynn Reid from 600lb life by the minute

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck Grace and duck her fake anxiety! She wants to cry anxiety and have Anne come over and help her but yet her own 5 year old tells her she misses her and displays signs of anxiety and Grace just draws a stupid heart on her hand...why can't she do like Anne and drop whatever freebie day she had planned and help Sienna out by spending time with her and reassuring her. I have zero sympathy for her.
I think she lied about being in therapy, she should know all the coping skills by now on how to handle her anxiety. That's why I strongly think she's faking the anxiety cause she knows that's all she has to say and her family with come pandering to her every need.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Another thread suggestion: She-Hulk and Kips Big Day, No tit tape or bra just Lady Gray

duck Grace and duck her fake anxiety! She wants to cry anxiety and have Anne come over and help her but yet her own 5 year old tells her she misses her and displays signs of anxiety and Grace just draws a stupid heart on her hand...why can't she do like Anne and drop whatever freebie day she had planned and help Sienna out by spending time with her and reassuring her. I have zero sympathy for her.
I think she lied about being in therapy, she should know all the coping skills by now on how to handle her anxiety. That's why I strongly think she's faking the anxiety cause she knows that's all she has to say and her family with come pandering to her every need.
Agree 10000%. What she is doing is abusive to her family in my view.

Reactions: 15
I still can't get over how Kips saved her from bring dumped what 15 years ago?
Like how much of a kick in the teeth is it that she still talks about how devasted she was in Aus, as if the ex was the love of her life.
Grace cop the duck on, you were dumped, while in Australia, no house together no kids, yes it sucks but imagine being dumped after 5 years of living together and being kicked out of the house you'd looked after, just because your name wasn't on the deeds. Guess what happened? I got over it, she's a bloody emotional vampire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Ah 7 days before the big day and the anxiety is mentioned, she is consistent with the old pity me routines I have to give her that. I’m gonna say Wednesday will be the day when she tell us that she hasn’t stopped crying because her Dad is not here. He will be sending her feathers robins butterflies and signs to get petrol like the last time 🙄 She is gonna have some comedown after this wedding she will be battering the bleeping out of that banging bowl or whatever it’s called 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You are right! Wouldnt wish any bride to have bad hair on their big day. I know 2 girls that hate their wedding pics for various reasons including regretting hair and dress. I know its first world problems but still tit after spending 10s of thousands.
I hate my wedding photos cause my ex husband is in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 105
I still can't get over how Kips saved her from bring dumped what 15 years ago?
Like how much of a kick in the teeth is it that she still talks about how devasted she was in Aus, as if the ex was the love of her life.
Grace cop the duck on, you were dumped, while in Australia, no house together no kids, yes it sucks but imagine being dumped after 5 years of living together and being kicked out of the house you'd looked after, just because your name wasn't on the deeds. Guess what happened? I got over it, she's a bloody emotional vampire.
That’s awful :/ I’m glad you got over it 💕

So kips was her rebound guy after a bad break up? She needs to realise she’s not the only person on the planet who’s had their heart broken. But if he’s on this pedestal for ‘saving’ her from a break up, then he could well be afraid of what she will do if he instigates one.

Same same! I look fab in them, as do my family & friends but he ruins them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah 7 days before the big day and the anxiety is mentioned, she is consistent with the old pity me routines I have to give her that. I’m gonna say Wednesday will be the day when she tell us that she hasn’t stopped crying because her Dad is not here. He will be sending her feathers robins butterflies and signs to get petrol like the last time 🙄 She is gonna have some comedown after this wedding she will be battering the bleeping out of that banging bowl or whatever it’s called 🤪
Signs to get petrol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like we’ve been saying all along there was ZERO wedding talk or buildup up to maybe the end of may/start of June. It’s obvious now it was all to try and get the freebies that obviously haven’t materialised.
And to be fair she has the following “numbers” so if she’d pulled the finger out and actually did her job properly she prob would have gotten a few bits sorted.
She obviously thought kips had everything done aswell… she’s lazy and entitled and spoiled…surrounded by enablers and as much as I wouldn’t like to see anyones wedding day end up in disaster I reckon somethings going to go majorly wrong because she was too lazy and uninvolved all along and she’s forgotten something.
Deffo think she didn’t do the green folder…

Reactions: 9
I don't know if this has already been shared because I'm play catch but these made me laugh! I don't see any passion on any real content creating!
the only ‘passion’ was when kips lost his jobs and suddenly she starting shilling out ‘content’ and clearly something was said a few weeks back because there was zero content and then boom it’s been non stop trying to cash in with freebies, probably more ppl watching the wedding build up etc. she couldn’t be more obvious if she tried

Reactions: 13
Ha ha! I hate a lot of mine because I no longer talk to my maid of honour (turns out she was not a good friend at all) and she’s in loads of them.

my hair on the day was lovely though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grace used to have gorgeous hair. I remember she did an ad for a really expensive hair mask ages ago and at the time it was all the same dark colour but beautiful and shiny. It honestly looks so dry and brittle. The colour on the ends is just terrible. Don't even know what she's thinking with the extensions. Denise must secretly dislike her.

Reactions: 19
You'd have to wonder if kips is afraid to leave because if she would have such a reaction to a breakup before, what would happen if they split up. Obviously just speculating but she is another total Colin Robinson. I couldn't be dealing with her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.