Faces by Grace #61 Kids with ma, smelling her da, please God put on a bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads please tell me that isnt it the wedding hair. Someone needs to intervene! It is an orange, frazzled, frizzy mess. Please god the wedding hair "team" will work wonders on it on the morn of wedding.

Reactions: 16
Lads please tell me that isnt it the wedding hair. Someone needs to intervene! It is an orange, frazzled, frizzy mess. Please god the wedding hair "team" will work wonders on it on the morn of wedding.
Her hair has genuinely never looked so bad!!

I don’t know why today moreso than any other time she has come on but her chat this morning infuriated me. She seems manic. Jumping from one topic to another. Telling people she’s “real” and it’s ok to be stressed. She’s for the birds.

Reactions: 24
She's been engaged for 4 or 5 years. She's postponed the wedding twice. I don't understand how she has so little organised by now.
This is what I don't really understand. I've had a few friends and family that had to change dates and only a small number had to change suppliers for things that couldn't facilitate the date change but everything else was organised and they loved the build up because they could enjoy it because most of the planning was already sorted. It makes zero sense to me.....was it postponed because she was solely waiting for a gifted wedding and by postponing she would get the pity party that she so always longs for!?

Reactions: 12
There’s a curry stain on that dress. That had a Chinese last night she said. Mark my words. Cause for todays mania.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
One of her problems is she has TOO much time to think!! I don’t work but I’m kept busy during the day with my children, it’s usually at night when I get into bed everything races through my head but I’d be so tired I’m asleep before I know it 😂

Reactions: 21
Her hair has genuinely never looked so bad!!
You are right! Wouldnt wish any bride to have bad hair on their big day. I know 2 girls that hate their wedding pics for various reasons including regretting hair and dress. I know its first world problems but still tit after spending 10s of thousands.

Reactions: 4
Where to start.
Shes such a flake, has no real job, pawns off her kids constantly, relies on her sister, mother, boyfriend to “ save her “.
Suffers from anxiety when there is a few things on at one in a week and for the love of god, she had a mortgage and two kids with this man. Sure a ceremony is nice, but it’s not the wedding of the year, ye are practically married already.

Reactions: 15
She should be banging down the door of Pelo demanding her money back, but luckily she didnt pay for that frazzled mess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm just being nitpicky now but at this stage with MH issues having been highlighted and with so much more heightened awareness of MH, do we really need people like Grace telling us its OK to not be OK. It's getting a bit patronising. It's the same with body acceptance, "how to achieve a beach body, own a body" stuff. Jumping on these overflowing bandwagons to get the likes and shares. I'm sick of it, not an original thought between them all. It's like groundhog day.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Grace and her mental health can bog off. Her problem is she has no concept of a bump in the road. This right here is what happens to pandered too kids

I'm still annoyed thinking about her screaming and bawling down the phone to her poor poor Mam who has to come running - probably worried about her grandkids alone with her. Kips was gone to help his mother with something so herself has a meltdown when she's left alone.

'MAA OIVE NUTTIN DONE'

Fair enough you couldn't tear yourself away from the Glasson freebie with Lady Gray. But there was no need to have a sleepover with your single, childless mates on the last weekend before your wedding. That would have been the perfect time for yourself and Kips to discuss and finish out all the bits ye needed to be together for.

I think alot of Grace's 'ANXIEEEHHHEEE' is based on the fact she's disorganized and she gets into a panic then at the last minute when it's too late.

P.S I hope no one touches one of Grace's handmade salami roses (she invented them I read today, what a woman) - guaranteed to get Weil's disease off her.

The extensions look all matted 🙄
2 days in and the extensions are knotted. The ends look like she was electrocuted.

Prediction: last minute dash into Pelo, all hands on deck - 2/3 of them trying to brush out the knots.

All jokes aside; I feel sorry for her, not having your hair right for your wedding is a major disaster.

She should be banging down the door of Pelo demanding her money back, but luckily she didnt pay for that frazzled mess
For Kips N Nips Big Day, Greasy would be best off borrowing Lady Gray's mane

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Grease think this is unique to her: 'Oim da kinda person dah, the minute my eyes open, the brain starts working...'

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I've NEVER heard the term 'bride brain'. Absolutely ridiculous bs.

Bride brain is this a new ailment
She is raging she didn't think of this made up term sooner. Could have used it for 4 years.

Instead she went with 'DEEE ANXIEHE BRAIN'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe I'm just being nitpicky now but at this stage with MH issues having been highlighted and with so much more heightened awareness of MH, do we really need people like Grace telling us its OK to not be OK. It's getting a bit patronising. It's the same with body acceptance, "how to achieve a beach body, own a body" stuff. Jumping on these overflowing bandwagons to get the likes and shares. I'm sick of it, not an original thought between them all. It's like groundhog day.
It’s very patronising. It’s easy to have a positive mood/ego boost, feel good and glowy and bikini ready when your ‘job’ is literally just treatments and freebies. She moves her body regularly, gets free hair extensions, free facials, free clothes, can go get coffee and take a walk whenever she wants, can nap whenever she wants, free spa trips and hotel stays…. Of COURSE she feels good and like she can accept her body. She has the most nourished well rested body in the country.

It’s different for people who work 40 hours, commute an hour each way, mind kids, are in bad relationships, have debt, have family issues, have no support, don’t have €10 to spare to buy a yoga mat never mind gym memberships, facials, massages, nails, hair. How are people supposed to feel ‘bikini ready’ and practice ‘wellness’ when they have real actual problems. They all make me sick. Not one of them would ever say ‘look, I have a €500 skin care routine, would a follower like this free hydro facial I was offered?’

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Greasy Grace on her big day. Will she be a runaway bride on Lady Gray? 👰‍♂️🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.