Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she is bringing Sienna to the dress fitting although it might not be a good idea if she has a meltdown if it doesn’t fit

Reactions: 5
Sienna wanted to go playground when she saw it. Grace could have taken her over for 10mins. Matching dresses 🙈 so cringe.

Reactions: 13
Has she ever bought clothes for that child, the only time she ever seems to have something new or that actually fits is when it has just been gifted

Reactions: 15
That wondercru stuff is absolute shite. Awful. Did anyone see Pippa getting her 'delivery' yesterday. She didn't even bother to take it out of the plastic, although she was sent the tassled horror. 😅😅😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she ever bought clothes for that child, the only time she ever seems to have something new or that actually fits is when it has just been gifted
70 for graces dress and 29 for the dress sienna has on. Scandalous amount to charge for what looks like Penneys or h&m. It's been a long time since she's shown any hauls for the kids. I loved buying for mine when they were that age. I don't like the way she speaks to sienna either. Could have easily given her a few minutes in the playground.

Reactions: 23
Those dresses are awful. I picked up a fab little casual dress in my local Tesco this morning In the sale for 12 euro.

Reactions: 6
Despite all her failings I hope her dress fits her today. It’s too close to the wedding to do much if it’s sizes too small.

Reactions: 3
did she not get her dress in the white gallery in Newry?
She might be getting it altered elsewhere. I know for me I chose not to get fittings there to save the journeys up and down to the north.
Also I know literally no one who would send invites three weeks out. It’s just a pointless exercise

I thought it would make more sense to take the dress closer to home 🤪 unless the dope thinks Newry is in Belfast wouldnt surprise me

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.