Faces by Grace #60 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invites 3.5 weeks before the wedding... I've honestly never heard of that. Snd they're pretty basic so why the delay??
Also, has she ever mentioned Bridgerton?? Yet the song was chosen because the designer knew her so well

Spoke to the person doing my incites and she said literally nobody does rsvp inserts anymore. Plus they cost extra.. Obviously plenty money to spend
I dont even think it's am Insert, it prob just has their details on the back ( email or number to rsvp to) so its an even bigger waste of paper and time.

Reactions: 4
Aww, my thread title BUY A BRA was the most liked 😂

Anyways, I wonder how much of the fitting we will see tomorrow. I do hope her dress fits her and she's happy with it but I don't think it's going to be how she's envisioned it for the last year. 😬
I'm so sorry I don't know how I missed that 😭😭 panicking trying to make sure I did it right, clearly not 🙈🙈🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know what I dont think money is tight, like there are ways of tightening your belt and it doesn't involve going to the gym 50 times a week.
I genuinely think she just said it to try and get the freebies rolling in.
If money was tight you wouldn't be splurging on all the outfits for the hen and heading to London for a long weekend, eating out for brekkie and lunch and buying coffee's out when you have coffee machines ( like more than one) at home. She’s a spoofer.
Liar more like

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she’s not sticking with tradition and waiting til after the wedding to send them! 🤦‍♀️
She’s only got them into envelopes yet! There’s a whole process to get them to the recipient so have hope 🤣🤣👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say her invites are gone out she’s just slow sharing her save the dates video etc now probably got a collab but never mentioned and designer pulled her up on it, typical Grace always late

Reactions: 23
They sent the invitations out a few weeks ago, she had stories up of the two of them putting them into the envelopes. Kips had a large, neat, pile. Grace had a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure the floah house gave James Kavanagh a load of free treatments last year. I remember him and his scrawny legs floating around in Naas.

I think I'd rather burn my money than give it to a company that gives bloggers like these freebies!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The Bridgerton music 🙈🙈
"It's like she knows me".
Grace, any simpleton that looked at your social media for a minute could see you have no originality at all so of course you'd love the use of that song.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Bridgerton music 🙈🙈
"It's like she knows me".
Grace, any simpleton that looked at your social media for a minute could see you have no originality at all so of course you'd love the use of that song.
I’m sure that song has prob been used on loads of others too before grace

Reactions: 8
They sent the invitations out a few weeks ago, she had stories up of the two of them putting them into the envelopes. Kips had a large, neat, pile. Grace had a tit show
And then didn’t they go around the houses hand delivering them😳

Reactions: 9
How the actual hell is she at the gym at this time? I’ve kids and this is the busiest time of day! She’s utterly selfish.

Reactions: 13
I don't know but since covid I've just no interest in looking at wedding invites (maybe just me) , hearing anything wedding related . I thought the pandemic would've put an end to all this ridiculous ott wedding nonsense. Surely no one but the person getting married could possible give a shite ! All these ones commenting on her bridgerton invites post.

Reactions: 33
Chris must be home, I’m heading now to the gym myself. Working from home has given families better options

Nothing pisses me off more than people playing the poor mouth and claiming they have "no money" only to sit and watch them spending and spending on shite.

As far as I'm concerned having no money or being stressed about money means struggling to get a weekly shop or pay your gas and electricity.

Possibly she doesn't have as much disposal income as she used to but she is hardly on the bread line. She is so far removed from reality it's a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Nothing pisses me off more than people playing the poor mouth and claiming they have "no money" only to sit and watch them spending and spending on shite.

As far as I'm concerned having no money or being stressed about money means struggling to get a weekly shop or pay your gas and electricity.

Possibly she doesn't have as much disposal income as she used to but she is hardly on the bread line. She is so far removed from reality it's a joke
Agree don’t believe it. sure wasn’t it around the time chris lost one of his jobs and she went off spending €40 on a tape dispenser thing? 😂 perhaps she means ‘money worries’ in sense she cud do a paid job but might not get paid straight away?

Reactions: 8
How can she think it's ok to miss every single morning at home. . . She is the most selfish mother on the planet. Any time spent with the kids is for content. She is the worst.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.