Faces by Grace #59 Not prepared for the wedding or hen, but I just can't wait to dump my kids again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion
It's a tough aul working life I have talking into me phone..bowl bangin and another gym sesh.. no wonder my kids live in a creche.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened about river medical and the fat burning she was getting?? No more updates on that like does she finish that treatment or do they just let her go due to lack of interest 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaning about her damaged back from the pros at b2b worked! She was gifted that flotation session just didn’t make it clear. A greasy discount code has just appeared on stories.

Reactions: 10
Moaning about her damaged back from the pros at b2b worked! She was gifted that flotation session just didn’t make it clear. A greasy discount code has just appeared on stories.
Didn’t even show the place or what facilities they have. Everything is so half arsed with her.

Reactions: 11
Newbridge last week and Naas this week, has she been made Co Kildare tourism Brand Ambassador?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d say that’s where she wants to love too. I see Orlaith Donlon is moving, Grace ‘tries’ badly to copy her aesthetic, but they both over share their kids so have that in common.

Reactions: 6
She'll be in for some shock if she looks at house prices in Kildare for a detached house with a bit of land!! She'll be staying put that's for sure! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’d say that’s where she wants to love too. I see Orlaith Donlon is moving, Grace ‘tries’ badly to copy her aesthetic, but they both over share their kids so have that in common.
She will want somewhere that it’s not too far from her childminder’s house……………….sorry I mean her mams house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When is the dress fitting, the wedding is just over 3 weeks away, I have anxiety about it myself at this stage. Grace get out of Kildare and head north for that dress fitting 😱

Reactions: 8
I use to love Orlaith but I was starting to feel bad about myself as mother. So had to unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
One breakfast at home, a brunch and milky coffee out and a soup and brown bread out, all in the space of 5ish hours?! Thought she was counting cals (and watching the pennies). Sure you have no way of knowing the calories in restaurant food. Even the “healthy” stuff could be laced with butter or cream. Shes genuinely so thick

Reactions: 14
She'll be in for some shock if she looks at house prices in Kildare for a detached house with a bit of land!! She'll be staying put that's for sure! 🤣
Yeah I can imagine grace wanting a house like the horsey set with room for a pony.

I can’t see the bank giving them a top up on the mortgage and she would have to sell the gaff in Citywest as I couldn’t imagine her being a landlord. Also she won’t have her dodgy accountant Jim to cook her books this time when trying to get approval from the bank on moving.

Reactions: 7
These insta huns talking about self care self love blah blah blah it’s all begging for freebies really grace has the most self love care person I have ever heard of she’s the epitome of the word selfish and her narcissistic self will never ever see it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Had anyone heard of Naas til now ? Thanks for putting it on the map Grace. Naas is a very large town which has undergone huge expansion in the last few years. It has loads going for it. Hardly describe it as "quaint" it's very busy and bustling.

Edit to add it's only 21min drive from Cihywest guaranteed that's where she'd like to buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.