Faces by Grace #59 Not prepared for the wedding or hen, but I just can't wait to dump my kids again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion, “Faces by Grace, 5 lunches in Naas, her content this week is all over the place”

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Dear Grace, yoga loving, cacao drinking, zen, at one with nature ..💗

YOU CAN FLOAH IN THE SEA FOR FREE YE PRICK.... 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good thing she had tagged the shite out of "Float House " I thought she was saying flow house. Solo trip to Naas, acting as as its not 20 mins down the road and her 2 kids aren't shipped to creche all summer long.

Reactions: 8
I use to love Orlaith but I was starting to feel bad about myself as mother. So had to unfollow.
I’d be fairly sure you aren’t exploiting or sharing your kids private health matters to 1000’s of strangers. I’m sure you’re doing an amazing job xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her stories about Naas 😂 😂 😂 😂 going on about it as if its a tiny little place few will have heard of it, like 20,000 people live there Grace
And yeah pretty sure she said before her brother lives there
She is as mad as a box of frogs! How many days til the wedding?

I’d say that’s where she wants to love too. I see Orlaith Donlon is moving, Grace ‘tries’ badly to copy her aesthetic, but they both over share their kids so have that in common.
anyone know where she is off to? asking price on her house was €695k, mad money for the size of it. Strange that property price register says it was sold in 2020 for €59,000

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m already sick of her reposting her hens god help us after the wedding it will go on for weeks and weeks then every anniversary after that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No he definitely used to live in Kildare unless they have moved. She used to go to the birthday parties there

Reactions: 1
See Denise from pelo is invited to the wedding. Now I know they know eachother but never seen them do anything together like go out etc unless it was a bloggers thing. Is she that stuck for real mates??

Reactions: 3
See Denise from pelo is invited to the wedding. Now I know they know eachother but never seen them do anything together like go out etc unless it was a bloggers thing. Is she that stuck for real mates??
Is Denise not doing her hair for her wedding seeing as she is her regular hair dresser.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.