Faces by Grace #59 Not prepared for the wedding or hen, but I just can't wait to dump my kids again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one am very much looking forward to seeing her unedited hen photos on her friends pages 😂 #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well now this one I wasn't expecting. This weekend is gonna be a shitshow of photo editing isn't it?

Reactions: 13
The hen weekend is gonna be such a tit show she is gonna change the name of her Insta to Faeces By Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The nerves are gone.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone go on so much and so self indulgently about a hen in my life. It’s so childish

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hen colour pallet f**k off😬😬 never heard so much crap in my life.. war in Ukraine cost of living crisis..are these huns for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Kilkenny eh..a far cry from Marbs where she said it would be last year🤣🤣Say shes still hoping they might bring her to airport & surprise her😝

• Haha
Reactions: 39
"Ive such a busy morning this morning, I've to bring the kids to school..... and pack "
Somebody nip out to cihy west and help poor Grace will ya, she is flah to the mah this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Did she mention that she’s excited?? I would love if Chris missed his connecting flight on purpose 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn't she pack last night when she was sitting on her hole with her sister?? Surprised she didn't get Mags to pack for her the lazy mare.

This girl has no time management skills whatsoever.

Good luck turning up to that handy 9 to 5 on time every day Grace 😁

Reactions: 38
is J her brother or her personal driver. Didn’t she say he was picking her up this morning and a few weeks ago he was collecting her when she was going to see Joanne McNally. If I was her sis in law I would not be impressed. Deneeze must be going as well as she mentioned her so that’s another one. What’s the bet they will all be asked by mags not to post photos this week to help manage the Anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.