Faces by Grace #59 Not prepared for the wedding or hen, but I just can't wait to dump my kids again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out for the walks talking about the rain jeez better not rain on her wedding day she’s cracking up on one hand trying to
Say it’s only rain but her face is saying she be bloody furious if it does rain look I know who want rain on their wedding day but she’s such a pain in the hole I hope the flood gates open

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the furthest ahead the met can predict the weather is like a week, why would she take any notice of what they are saying for 4 wks.
The weather is the one thing you can't organise for your wedding day so not much point worrying unless the whole thing is outdoors.

Reactions: 13
I thought the furthest ahead the met can predict the weather is like a week, why would she take any notice of what they are saying for 4 wks.
Because she’s thick as a plank. Weather can only be accurately predicted to a max of five days, and even that can change.

Reactions: 12
Sorry please don’t kick me out for off topic, but which Dove gradual tan is it? I think there’s a mousse and a lotion? I need something completely fool proof and this sounds like it could work for me 😅😆
I'm not a girly girl.. hate make up etc... but the dark dove gradual mousse is fool proof..
Gives a lovely glow. I use a tan mitt from pennys to put it on .. 💛

Reactions: 6
I get the light medium version body lotion hyperlinked.

I'm naturally a Casper the ghost.

To be clear, I use this for daily everyday so I don't look ill.

For a night out or event where I want to look a bit deeper tanned, I'm a St Tropez and Bellamianta fan.
This is the one I use too but the moouse ( why can't I spell this word it looks wrong 😐) is equally as good. I buy which ever is on offer tbh 😅

Edit. Mousse obviously Jesus 😅
I'm going to bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
is that a # af link or did you get it #gifted🤣
WHAH? SORRY I FORGAH. OIVE JUST REALISED HOW MUCH ME WEDDING IS COSTING 4 WEEKS OUT SO NEED DA CASH. NO KIPS OIM NOT FINISHED ME BOWL BANGIN' YEH STAY OUHH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail 🙈 do you have to scrub the dove off before you tan with bellamianta or st tropez?
I have a work event tomorrow and left it on and put my St Tropez over it few hours ago. Looking fab so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry to derail 🙈 do you have to scrub the dove off before you tan with bellamianta or st tropez?
I’d only scrub tan off of heading to a big event, ‘wedding etc’ but a decent tan will basically glide on and cover up any patches!

Reactions: 3
Grace is hilarious. Obsessing about the weather, why don't you obsess about being organized and how you'll pay your vendors?

Anyone else have visions of vendors not getting paid? Most of the balances are due the week of/on the day.

'WENT OUH FOR A MINDFULNESS WAALK BUT POPPED ON TO SAY HELLO TO YOUSE'

bleeping dope.

Reactions: 23
Grace is hilarious. Obsessing about the weather, why don't you obsess about being organized and how you'll pay your vendors?

Anyone else have visions of vendors not getting paid? Most of the balances are due the week of/on the day.

'WENT OUH FOR A MINDFULNESS WAALK BUT POPPED ON TO SAY HELLO TO YOUSE'

bleeping dope.
Pleeeaaaassssseeee tell me she didn't call it a mindfulness walk????
What happened to just a walk, this is too much😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nope. I also love the Dove gradual moisturiser. Almost reluctant to say it here as the feckin price will go up now lol. It was a thing years ago, then for whatever reason got bumped down to just 'supermarket' stuff but the quality of it never changed. It's unreal for a healthy daytime glow, not for a night out tan but great for the pale gals. Like a normal body moisturiser..Wears off fab too. Can I get an AF link please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope. I also love the Dove gradual moisturiser. Almost reluctant to say it here as the feckin price will go up now lol. It was a thing years ago, then for whatever reason got bumped down to just 'supermarket' stuff but the quality of it never changed. It's unreal for a healthy daytime glow, not for a night out tan but great for the pale gals. Like a normal body moisturiser..Wears off fab too. Can I get an AF link please 😂😂
yup it’s fab, especially on legs btw so if your tall like me and ankles and a bitta shin is always on show when wearing skinny jeans it’s a godsend
Tan never comes out properly on my legs but the dove does, just enough for you to look a bit sunkissed and not a corpse, without being orange. Deffo takes the pork and onion effect off my pins anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.