Faces by Grace #58 When I wake up well I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be de Mam who ditches kids with glee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #58 for Ireland's hardest working influencer*

(According to her mouth breathing followers, anyway)

Thread title taken from @JenTen's incredible parody song. Your prize is a watery looking beehrooh salad! (Recipe coming soon!)

AS YOU WERE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't mind directing your Achmeds and Mohammeds to that free career course, you should attend yourself Greazy.

Thank f I watched her top tip on how to curl hair. Who knew if you brushed through it, it would look brushed. Beauty queen our G.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you take protein. What sort of a stupid question is that. Who engages in these pointless polls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she realise the early a.m. classes are usually for people who are heading to work for the day or otherwise for parents who will then be with their kids for the day and can only go early or evenings? She's neither of these, she goes early to get out of parenting and then spends her day neither working or parenting.

Reactions: 47
107 euro for a dress... Not remotely relatable 🙄 especially as it's like a day time dress.

Reactions: 8
Does she realise the early a.m. classes are usually for people who are heading to work for the day or otherwise for parents who will then be with their kids for the day and can only go early or evenings? She's neither of these, she goes early to get out of parenting and then spends her day neither working or parenting.
oh id say she well realises thats why she does it

Reactions: 7
She goes to them at that time because she's trying to be relatable.

Reactions: 8
She appears to have another ring on alongside her engagement one in latest stories, did they get married already that i missed?
I think she had that On before and people questioned her. It's a cheap dress ring that Chris bought her and at the time I think she was advised not to wear it beside her engagement ring as it will damage the gold. But again, doesn't maintain or look after anything so obviously is continuing to wear it.

Reactions: 10
Grace must be sickened that Dom's away on a PR trip with Penneys. Would have suited her perfectly jetting off again away from her responsibilities.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.