Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's absolutely nothing redeemable about this girl. She bangs on and on about me time and if she was a man people wouldn't question her but they would. In fact, if any man in my circle was due to parent his kids while his fiancee was at her hen party and instead had a load of his mates over and dumped the babies on his mother/family we would all be absolutely disgusted with him 😂😂
Vice versa if one of the girls did it. She loves to ay the victim card but she is far from it, master manipulator who cries in anyone dares challenge her (she said it herself a few years back if anyone's mad at her she starts crying can't handle confrontation)

Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion “Kips is off on his stag with a “sexy” thong, how can one woman get everything so wrong?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 63
When is her hens, she's running out if time. I cant wait to pull up a seat for that tit show. Not long to the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So the kids have dissapeared, she had girls over last night ( except Dom), Jen made all the food and Grace rolled out the manky drinks cart. Have I missed anything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what, I get that her family pander to her (and that's not good) but I'd wonder if they do because they're aware she's actually incapable of looking after the kids and would be genuinely concerned for their welfare if she had them herself for any lengthy period of time?
I have a sister exactly like grace and this is what happens in our family. We all just take the kids because we feel so sorry for them. My Mam has tried to give her a kick up the arse but it never works. Some people just think the world owes them something. It's a horrible way to live. Oh and my sister is well aware that we all think she's a lazy mother but she thinks we're bullying her 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How can he not see that every time he is supposed to do something with the lads she tries to scupper his plans?

Reactions: 27
How can he not see that every time he is supposed to do something with the lads she tries to scupper his plans?
Maybe he hasn't quite copped it YET ? I had a family member who's husband's back would play up EVERY time she was going somewhere (night out, visit her parents for a night, weekend away) or he'd have a cold/flu coming on. Took her almost 8 years to realise the pattern and that she had actually reduced how often she went out to avoid it happening, it's a type of coercive control.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
When is her hens, she's running out if time. I cant wait to pull up a seat for that tit show. Not long to the wedding.
Prob next weekend and kips will have the kids all weekend no time for him to
Meet the lads she prob throw a tantrum if he did that 🙄

Reactions: 6
There's absolutely nothing redeemable about this girl. She bangs on and on about me time and if she was a man people wouldn't question her but they would. In fact, if any man in my circle was due to parent his kids while his fiancee was at her hen party and instead had a load of his mates over and dumped the babies on his mother/family we would all be absolutely disgusted with him 😂😂
This is true. My friend is married to a man exactly like Grace. He is incapable of doing anything to support her. She goes on about his mental health but the man plays football three times a week, golf at the weekends and darts with his pals in the pub. Literally any time she gets out on her own he ends up calling her or texting her the whole time saying there is something wrong with one of the kids, they are either sick or crying or anything that will make her feel sorry for him and want to go home.

And guess what. We all think he is a prick! I don't deny that people have depression and anxiety, but when you are able to do all of the nice things in life and look after yourself but unable to have responsibilities that's not depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Tiktok announced mandatory 3 days in office from July. Whatever will she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her “ad” for Terrie + Sue’s new collection is a howl too. Here’s the brush which is great for applying entirely different products like Nars and Shiseido . . . Not a sniff of any of the products in the collection but . . . the tiny brush is good though. 😭😭😭 Can she literally not see how she actually comes across on social?
I am in knots at that too because it actually did look like she was going to do a 'get ready with me' but it was the usual Greazy G style.
Banged on about Nars and of course AF'd us (btw Nars goes on nice for me but fades after 2/3 hours, it's overpriced muck) and didn't even bother to show us or demo any of the products. Her followers will be so confused when they go in to buy sosue and terri's 9.99 brush to find it comes in a bleeding kit for 40euro.

Gutted we had no stomp reel.

Greazy G had a fab relaxing weekend as usual, nothing stops this girl! Who cares she has two young kids at an age they'd only love to have some fun alone time with their Mam, loads of places and things to do this weekend. Is it because she had a bug she decided to keep low? No, this one ferries the kids to Wexford to get babysitting help for ONE night. Then arrives back, hits the bed then no doubt and can't even be organized enough to slap on make and throw on leggings and a top for what appeared to be a night IN before her friend arrives? This one is upstairs 'influencing' while her friend arrives on ready and dressed and cooks and preps drinks. Remember Jen said she was ASKED to do it. The 'influencing' upstairs was a major fail, didn't show the products and has everything thinking you used a 9.99 brush to slap on your Nars.

Kids seem to be back now. Either someone stayed to help her on the 2nd night as this one can't mind them herself for a few hours it seems, not to mention a whole night.

When you stuff your face all weekend, drive your sick kids around the place and have the girlos over for drink and food - I'm pretty sure it's obvious you lied about having a bug and you failed to guilt Kips into perhaps cutting his stag short?

I say he was really missing what he had at home when he saw all the updates.

I can't believe she openly admitted she turns on the waterworks when someone hauls her up on something. No wonder they all tip toe around her, it's just easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.