Faces By Grace #57 Living life in me vest, that’s how I became the Queen of Citywest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry I just forgot I got a fuk load of sun cream delivered, as ya do! Shame on p20, as if they need that gowl to promote them 😒

Reactions: 28
Ammm Grace you were roasted alive last year and called out on it... Selective memory is an understatement. She can also shove her cups of calm and pockets of peace where the sun don't shine 😤
What does this roasting refer to?

We've all said multiple times on here about how we know more about Graces kids than we ever should due to how she over exposes them on her account, but I got such a land today in a cafe in West Cork.... I follow a small jewelry maker down there, and an odd time she has her son in some of her IG stories and posts, not usually overly personal details, but there were a few posts before where she brought her baby to Italy I think to meet his dad for the first time (we should not know this!!!!), etc. So we were in the cafe anyway, and there was a table with 3 women & 3 kids over the other side of the room. I knew INSTANTLY that the jewelry maker was the woman with her back to me cos I recognised her son!! A few minutes later one of the other women called the child by his name and confirmed I was right. HOW does anyone with a public following think it's ok to put their kids on their feed?? I have no kids, don't want any and do my best to avoid them, but even I can see that THIS IS WRONG!!!!! This woman has a tiny following compared to Grace, 1.3k, and yet I can spot her kid a mile off! Just stop the world, I'm done with these idiots 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
To add to this, their security is breached now for their adult lives. We know:
Their address
Their DOB
Their mothers maiden name
Their first pet
Their first school
Their hobby’s and places they attend

good luck to these kids when they need to create security questions…

• Wow
Reactions: 31
The Proclaimers gave me a bit of help with this one!

🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶 🎶

When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the Mam who ditches kids with glee.
When I go out, yeah, I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna wear the micro dress that skims me gee!
If I get drunk, well, I know he's gonna be,
I know my Kipsy's gonna be so proud of me.
If I sea swim, Tattler's know how it's gonna be,
I'm gonna wade in as far me left knee!

But I would stomp 500 steps,
And I would stomp 500 more,
Just to be that Mam who stomps 500 steps,
To flee out the front door.

When I hide me cah, yeah, I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be reveling in publicity.
When there's free tat, oh you know it's gonna be,
I'm gonna be the grabby one, gimme dah!
And when I give birth, oh you know it's gonna be,
It's gonna be a gifting day all about MEEEEEEEEEE!
I am beautiful, and you know what puzzles me,
Why me fan's are always calling me Greasy?

But I would stomp 500 steps,
And I would stomp 500 more,
Just to be that Mam who has 💤 500 naps!
Wait! What? 💤💤:sleep: SNORE!

Da la da la, forgot I'm a Ma!
Dun dun dun what kiddies, kiddies, kiddies, what kiddies, kiddies, kiddies.
Da la da la, need a new bra!
Dun dun dun swinging diddies, diddies, diddies, swinging diddies, diddies, diddies!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Bravo 👏😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah would ye ever give over about Grace forgetting to do her job by mentioning those businesses. She has been very busy and had a very stressful time, searching and dreaming of the perfect space to practice her yoga. First World problems. The struggle is real for our Grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll share it soon? I’ll share it bleedin soon?!!?

“So, ye take the stuff out the fridge. Ye tear lumps off da lettuce. Yer meant to wash eh, but I couldn’t be arsed. Chop up da cucumber, ye can chop it up normal, bu’ I saw another influencer choppin eh up real fancy, so I copied her cos I’m a influencer as well.
Open da packeh of Lidl tikka chicken. duck tha in. Slice a few bitsa beetroooooooh. duck tha in as well.
Next bit is mad complicated.Open the fehhhha cheese and carefully place in your blender. Press blend. Blend da bollix out of eh. Scoop eh out, and throw it on yar salad.
I found a few of those pine nut yokes at the bottom of the fridge, so I fucked them on as well cos they’re mad healthy and I’m a fitness fanatic - womens best, use code mongogee1212 for 34% off.

…and tha’s tha guys. Join me tomorrow for more Mongos Massive Meals”

C085C642-5131-42BB-86BF-F3A500A305FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 78
I’ll share it soon? I’ll share it bleedin soon?!!?

“So, ye take the stuff out the fridge. Ye tear lumps off da lettuce. Yer meant to wash eh, but I couldn’t be arsed. Chop up da cucumber, ye can chop it up normal, bu’ I saw another influencer choppin eh up real fancy, so I copied her cos I’m a influencer as well.
Open da packeh of Lidl tikka chicken. duck tha in. Slice a few bitsa beetroooooooh. duck tha in as well.
Next bit is mad complicated.Open the fehhhha cheese and carefully place in your blender. Press blend. Blend da bollix out of eh. Scoop eh out, and throw it on yar salad.
I found a few of those pine nut yokes at the bottom of the fridge, so I fucked them on as well cos they’re mad healthy and I’m a fitness fanatic - womens best, use code mongogee1212 for 34% off.

…and tha’s tha guys. Join me tomorrow for more Mongos Massive Meals”

View attachment 1296499
She'd wanna get a grip anyone could make that just by looking at it but I wouldn't cos I'd be starving within an hour or two 😂 she's a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She forgets to post about the PR drop from Kahuna Pops and even when she does remember she doesn’t mention their brand but gives the shout out to the sun cream gift they sent to help publicise their brand. Their name was on the bleedin van.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Should Hayden not be the image of Sienna - no? 🤷🏼‍♀️

She forgets to post about the PR drop from Kahuna Pops and even when she does remember she doesn’t mention their brand but gives the shout out to the sun cream gift they sent to help publicise their brand. Their name was on the bleedin van.
She misunderstood the assignment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Conveniently posting the dress AND shoe sizes she wants to order so that brands can send her bits. As obvious as whenever the kids need new clothes “I can’t believe sienna is wearing a size 5-6 and Hayden is a size 3-4. It’s so weird to see them grow so quickly. All up a size. No clothes their size. Hint hint”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.