Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the bloody dog walking around in an ad. Walking in and out of the kids bedrooms!

I am a dog person, I have a dog but christ not everyone thinks your pet it cute.

So unprofessional

Reactions: 9
Those tracksuits are awful on her. Like, just awful. It looks big and bulky and the opposite of "lounge wear" to me

Reactions: 11
Yeah, actually Penneys pj/lounge wear is lovely I've some lovely fine knit stuff from them, soft as silk and drapy if that makes sense. The WB stuff just isn't loungewear to me, they're tracksuits

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see how this new subscription thing on insta will affect the likes of Grace. And insta in general. They can get fucked if they think I'll pay to watch any of this garbage. I wonder how it will pan out

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It will be interesting to see how this new subscription thing on insta will affect the likes of Grace. And insta in general. They can get fucked if they think I'll pay to watch any of this garbage. I wonder how it will pan out
I hadn't heard about this!! There are pretty much ZERO people I will pay to follow on Insta? WTAF?? 😂

Reactions: 19
Haven't heard about this. I wouldn't pay a euro for any of them..

Reactions: 7
what what fill us in!! 😂

Reactions: 2
what what fill us in!! 😂
They're trialling a new subscription thing, whereby 'creators' can charge a monthly sub for exclusive content and lives etc. Given that most of the Irish insta huns consider cats licking dogs arseholes, begging, ads and sponsered posts as content, I can't see them doing well out of it. 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It will allow 'creators' to provide exclusive content for subscribers only. Grace will give you 2 pics of the cat licking the dog, instead of 1. Score!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They're trialling a new subscription thing, whereby 'creators' can charge a monthly sub for exclusive content and lives etc. Given that most of the Irish insta huns consider cats licking dogs arseholes, begging, ads and sponsered posts as content, I can't see them doing well out of it. 😬😂
A few people tried to move over to Patreon already & flopped it would appear. Is it a similar idea?

Reactions: 11
A few people tried to move over to Patreon already & flopped it would appear. Is it a similar idea?
I think so, like they will still have free content but you'll have to pay for exclusive stuff. I'm so sick of having to subscribe to every damn thing. I was actually looking through my subs this morning funnily enough trying to justify what to keep and what's got to go and I tell ya, Insta huns and their woeful content would be the very last thing I'd consider.

Reactions: 20
I’d be embarrassed to answer the door to my postman with my hair like that 🙈 never mind do an ad (or join a zoom call which would be my equivalent)

It’s literally my ‘I’m not getting my hair wet today in the shower’ do

Reactions: 14
It's interesting though, because I mean they say on one hand influencing is their business/their livelihood but then shut people down who have an issue with how they operate, crying about mental health and pulling the #bekind card. If people have to pay for content they have a reasonable expectation of getting their moneys worth and surely there will have to be some accountability then.

Reactions: 15
There are influencers out there with a clear passion or interest in a particular topic which are worth watching and then they're are the others who are just coasting by grabbing what they can but contributing nothing. Selling any old tat, with no brand alliance and no worthwhile information,besides what they've been sent to read out. It's a shortsighted career only chosen by those who are too good to do an actual days work. If instagram do bring in charges for watching certain content then it will only quicken the downfall of some these charlatans

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.