Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like if this is your bread and butter and your partner hasn't had the best luck with a few job losses in the pandemic (and is most likely on probation in their new job) you think she would be putting the hours in to cover the backdoor.
I agree with this. People were losing jobs left and right and she had the perfect opportunity to kick start her instagram again with walking/yoga/home workout challenges. Even mental health chats, discussing homeschooling the kids, discussing DIY home renovations. I've posted here before about the endless opportunities and ideas available to influencers.

If that was the case in my relationship.... I'll say no more. 🤫

Reactions: 13
I wonder is she on some pandemic support scheme? If this was her business and she could say the pandemic affected income? Not sure how they work, but I just can’t see how she is making any money.

Reactions: 2
In that house...3 years and that mirror is still on the floor I would be driven insane by that 😂
The mirror is supposed to be on the floor 😂 That's how people/wannabe influencers use huge mirrors now, I personally couldn't live with that with small children in the house.

Her hair looks absolutely ridiculous on top of her head like that, like a knot on a bag strap or something. And she looks like she has some sort of foot issue keeping her heel up and toe pointed like an eejit all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry can I just say....

1) Is she not absolutely bleeping mortified to be "launching" or "modelling" clothing from a brand that's consistently sending her free shite...not an ounce of make up, hair tied up like she's heading to the Maxol on a Sunday morning for a breakfast roll after a heavy sesh, awful surroundings/lighting. Zero effort. Zero motivation. It's her "job", no? It would be like me applying for a job in Tesco - rocking up with a bathrobe on, sitting behing the till - filing me nails - like - DO YOUR JOB?! Take some pride in yourself, and if you can't be arsed doing that, at least put some effort in for the brands you're promoting..
Am I missing something here? There's a difference between loungewear and scruffyhole, couldn't give a bollix wear?

2) Overall, that Womens Best brand is diabolical. So cheap and boring. Also, whoever taught of the brand name needs to go back to marketing college - anytime I see it I think of this

vlarge-YWO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually got a few bits from women's best it's not bad, I wasn't using Grace's loyalty code though

Reactions: 1
I actually got a few bits from women's best it's not bad, I wasn't using Grace's loyalty code though
Same, I got leggings for €15 in the black Friday sale and the quality is really decent and theyre quite flattering. Terrible name though, makes me think of those viral posts that were doing the rounds a while back of funny translations of words to English from Chinese

Also, when I was googling her it dawned on me - why on earth is she still "faces by Grace". Why didn't she ever rebrand?
It probably never occurred to her. Watch this space now that you've mentioned it though!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry can I just say....

1) Is she not absolutely bleeping mortified to be "launching" or "modelling" clothing from a brand that's consistently sending her free shite...not an ounce of make up, hair tied up like she's heading to the Maxol on a Sunday morning for a breakfast roll after a heavy sesh, awful surroundings/lighting. Zero effort. Zero motivation. It's her "job", no? It would be like me applying for a job in Tesco - rocking up with a bathrobe on, sitting behing the till - filing me nails - like - DO YOUR JOB?! Take some pride in yourself, and if you can't be arsed doing that, at least put some effort in for the brands you're promoting..
Am I missing something here? There's a difference between loungewear and scruffyhole, couldn't give a bollix wear?

2) Overall, that Womens Best brand is diabolical. So cheap and boring. Also, whoever taught of the brand name needs to go back to marketing college - anytime I see it I think of this

View attachment 1000359
Couldnt give a bollix wear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't bother just switching the socks. The laziness is another level.

Reactions: 9
They are the mankiest most slovenly tracksuits I’ve ever seen: talk about Vicky pollard vibes today, she looks like she absolutely stinks and my god the filth of that grey carpet :sick:

Reactions: 16
They are the mankiest most slovenly tracksuits I’ve ever seen: talk about Vicky pollard vibes today, she looks like she absolutely stinks and my god the filth of that grey carpet :sick:
IMAGE of Vicky Pollard tracksuits - they're horrible!

Reactions: 9
So out of breath,she must have ran up the stairs real quick to do the ad 🙄

Reactions: 3
So out of breath,she must have ran up the stairs real quick to do the ad 🙄
I meant to say that earlier. Shes always so out of breath and chesty sounding. Fo someone that walks for far and spends so much time on thd gym she should be much healthier sounding.

I meant to say that earlier. Shes always so out of breath and chesty sounding. Fo someone that walks for far and spends so much time on thd gym she should be much healthier sounding.
Eh she’s fat and unfit

Reactions: 2
I think the breathlessness was nervousness because this used to happy to me when I public spoke. I think she has lost a lot of confidence in herself lately

The quality of that women’s best must be so bad, she’s standing quite far away in that pic and you can clearly see the pocket inside the tracksuit bottoms.. even if you were wearing seamless underwear they’d probably still be see through. A terrible advertisement for the product. She should have worn a darker pair to slim her down and that wouldn’t be so see through

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.