Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Terries page, someone said she had 27 paid posts on her page with a few weeks !Imagine if she got say 1000 euro for each ad that's over a years wages for a lot of people.If Grace got even 1000 for any of her ads she would have it spent lol

Reactions: 14
Just watched the huge drop Dom got from Penneys, I know she moved into a new house recently and did a big Penneys haul, method on her madness, but its a long time since Grace got anything like that off anyone.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the huge drop Dom got from Penneys, I know she moved into a new house recently and did a big Penneys haul, method on her madness, but its a long time since Grace got anything like that off anyone.
She might have, but just doesn’t bother showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All they have to do is simply google her, tattle comes up very high, anyone/ any company that doesn't do their own research is literally wasting money.
On the other hand you have companies like Bear who were contacted and people pointed out how disloyal she was and they played the "We're a small Irish company with no marketing person and this is all new to us card" which was bollocks really, given what proof they were given, her 50 million coffee machines and the fact she still buys coffee (but not from them) and then they ignored the complaints and still supported her.
And the same with matchstick they just said we love grace and have great plans for 2022🙄

Reactions: 8
Hmm I wonder how much someone like Greg has capitalised on the amount of followers he has. Didn’t he go back and finish law exams and training in A&L Goodbody soon after love island so I don’t think he would have to much time to put in to being an influencer.

Also he isn’t that popular as he played sevens for Ireland which has a tiny following here.

It’s wouldn’t be a big surprise that he isn’t making that much.
He never worked at A&L. He studied for the FE1s and passed but decided not to go down the law route. He is BA for a few brands and sponsored ads. Point being - he did and has more work and followers than Grace.

Reactions: 5
Wow. I never realised how high up on her Google search this website is mentioned. I just googled her there and it came up second for me! 🙈🙈 Also high up on the list were an asai ruling against her and an article about her live snapchatting sienna's birth. So honestly any company who engages with her deserves to have their money wasted as shes very clearly not the cream of the crop!!

Also, when I was googling her it dawned on me - why on earth is she still "faces by Grace". Why didn't she ever rebrand? So many IG huns have done so successfully over the years, I wonder why she didn't. It's not like shes done anyone elses make up in the last 3 or 4 years and shes absolutely desperate at doing her own too.

Reactions: 20
I find it strange that her friends and others have a smaller following but yet appear to be making money from ads and paid partnerships and here we have grace and she’s got nothing. I’m assuming now it’s down to the very poor quality of her content . I can’t understand how she won’t up her game . She had more followers than Rosie a couple of years back ( even though I can’t bare Rosie , she made a success of her page and created a business on the back of her followers, even if it is selling prison wear ) . My own mothers Instagram is more interesting than graces . Surely she must look at herself and think “ ok I’ll just leave it now and keep my page private and share with family and friends or does she really rate herself. Sorry if I’m not make sense baby brain has got me bad

Reactions: 14
Wow. I never realised how high up on her Google search this website is mentioned. I just googled her there and it came up second for me! Also high up on the list were an asai ruling against her and an article about her live snapchatting sienna's birth. So honestly any company who engages with her deserves to have their money wasted as shes very clearly not the cream of the crop!! Also, when I was googling her it dawned on me - why on earth is she still "faces by Grace". Why didn't she ever rebrand? So many IG huns have done so successfully over the years, I wonder why she didn't. It's not like shes done anyone elses make up in the last 3 or 4 years and shes absolutely desperate at doing her own too.
Maybe because shes Grace Mongey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The snap chatting the birth bugs the crap out of me. She was on chatting in the early stages and posted another couple of updates later but it’s made out like she m literally recorded the actual delivery ….

Reactions: 26
Yup she said she was going to, but then didn't, it's such a weird thing to be known for and it literally didn't happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yup she said she was going to, but then didn't, it's such a weird thing to be known for and it literally didn't happen.
isn’t it! It really annoys me!! Like I did in my duck want to see it either 😂 it’s just credit where credit is NOT due

Reactions: 9
One thing that is genuinely annoying me (apart from how poor the content is generally). Is the long breaks with no content. Sure it's the same as just disappearing from your job for a few days but still getting paid?

Like if this is your bread and butter and your partner hasn't had the best luck with a few job losses in the pandemic (and is most likely on probation in their new job) you think she would be putting the hours in to cover the backdoor.

I don't give a duck you're having a coffee with your sister.

That's Graces problem. She is paid to use Instagram the same way we all do. And it's ridiculous as a concept. NOTHING about her page is professional or cohesive.

Reactions: 30
She’s in for a land if she’s expecting freebies for the wedding what company will give her stuff with little or no return for them? Why would they bother

Reactions: 10
“my most exciting launch”

ehhh sorry to tell you Grace you’re not launching anything, you’re advertising someone else’s launch 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
La la la, la, la la la. I thought she was going launch into a reel there.
Can't even put her socks marked L and R on thd correct feet and then tells us about it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.