Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitzychick

Thread suggestion.. Getting the steps in, I’m flat to the mat, that’s my only content apart from the dog riding the cat 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 135

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Jesus wept, she’s actually the worst. That “ad” wouldn’t influence me to buy anything at all. Couple of tips Grace:

1. Put the cat in another room.
2. Wear a bit of makeup, you’re modelling the clothes.
3. Don’t wear clothes with stains on them. Again, you're modelling the clothes.
4. Tell us the different colours.
5. Tell us the price.
6. Tell us what the fit is like.
7. Show us the socks.
8. Get a real fucking job.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
"So people have messaged saying they struggle to EVEN get their 10k steps and I used to be like that".... yes Grace, until the other day!!!!🙈🙈🙈🙈
What a condescending, disingenuous prick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Noseyhun91

New thread suggestion: “gonih aim for 20k”, 3 days later “not feeling ih today”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

DailyGlitter

Did that dope actually just advise on how to get more steps in.....by walking farther. Thanks Grace! MENSA are on the phone looking for you.

Also the cheek of her saying if you work in an office - make the time for yourself, take that hour...its so worth That from a woman who literally indulges herself all day long. She needs to shut the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

memyselfi

VIP Member
She is 100% manually adding the steps but for the love of god the 6am steppers need to stop derailing the thread 😂 I’m WFH and some days only get around 2k steps and you know what I don’t give a shite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Skinner

VIP Member
Shes recovered from her injury just in time to do brunch .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Donegal

Chatty Member
It's actually impressive to walk that much and go to the gym so often and not lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Pinoccio ye lying prick....🤣

You said last week that you shower and change into the comfy women's best lounge wear after the gym every day but now you stay in your gym stuff all day .

Liar liar gym shorts on fire 🔥

Also ... even the cah is pissin me off lately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Aw Grace I’d love to join you in your 20,000 steps a day. Unfortunately I have a job, kids to look after, lots of housework and laundry etc to do. So I don’t have the fucking time. Best of luck with your challenge though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ny_style

VIP Member
She veered into Molly Mae ‘everyone has the same 24 hours’ territory there.

I don’t think she understands that there are millions of people who don’t work 9-5, that their day starts earlier, finishes later, have a commute, work weekends, nights, have two jobs etc. Maybe if she actually had a job she’d realise that the entire world isn’t bunking off at 1pm for an hour’s lunch.

I’ve said it before but she’s relatable to precisely nobody. Not working women, not stay at home mothers of young kids who certainly aren’t pissing about obsessing about steps, not single women.
She has no USP. Once the Gram-wedding is over she’ll be fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 48