Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has no neck. Like, none.

A face that just morphs into a pair of boobs.
NO. NECK. WHATSOEVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knows the top is dirty and does an ad in it anyway.

Absolutely hate the short crop top. Looks ridiculous on her. Bottoms look like they were from Dunnes 20 years ago.... Having said that im not dissing Dunnes the clothes the last few years have been great. I worked there years ago and people would have been embarrassed to say they shopped there but not now 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The coffee stains on the top 🤮 like she is so grubby!!! Go change into another one if you messed up that one!

The almighty clatter when she fucks Loki from a height - animal lover my hole!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept, she’s actually the worst. That “ad” wouldn’t influence me to buy anything at all. Couple of tips Grace:

1. Put the cat in another room.
2. Wear a bit of makeup, you’re modelling the clothes.
3. Don’t wear clothes with stains on them. Again, you're modelling the clothes.
4. Tell us the different colours.
5. Tell us the price.
6. Tell us what the fit is like.
7. Show us the socks.
8. Get a real bleeping job.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Horrible horrible "lounge wear" or whatever they are. Sloppy, cheap and look like they wouldn't last two washes. Funny enough Grace not many people are influenced by someone wearing dirty clothes with grey roots and no information.

Reactions: 12
here's another of their BAs.....doubtful there's a coffee stain included in the ad though...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept, she’s actually the worst. That “ad” wouldn’t influence me to buy anything at all. Couple of tips Grace:

1. Put the cat in another room.
2. Wear a bit of makeup, you’re modelling the clothes.
3. Don’t wear clothes with stains on them. Again, you're modelling the clothes.
4. Tell us the different colours.
5. Tell us the price.
6. Tell us what the fit is like.
7. Show us the socks.
8. Get a real bleeping job.
Exactly - complete with typo in the post, a story that cut off and couldn’t be arsed redoing it or uploading properly. No effort to hair or change top, no info on the clothes at all. Well done Grace ! Amazing spon con post you’re being paid for as always!
Also Lydia Millen does NOT think you look “sensational”. She thinks you look a state and the glasses aren’t hiding your makeup-less, grubby face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“No item to clothing was harmed”
“The brand now just launched”

Honestly the girl has an English degree. She must’ve bought it off Ali express

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had to go and have a nose at the ad - I thought it couldn’t be that bad - well was proved wrong. So unprofessional in so many ways and don’t get me started on the cah! (Cat lover here btw). She’s just the gift that just keeps giving 🤣🤣

• Haha
Exactly - complete with typo in the post, a story that cut off and couldn’t be arsed redoing it or uploading properly. No effort to hair or change top, no info on the clothes at all. Well done Grace ! Amazing spon con post you’re being paid for as always!
Also Lydia Millen does NOT think you look “sensational”. She thinks you look a state and the glasses aren’t hiding your makeup-less, grubby face.
I'd imagine Lydia meant the cah looked sensational and not grace 😂

49.99 each for the hoodie and bottoms just in case anyone was wondering coz grace forgot to mention the price in the ad... I'll stick to dunnes thanks even with the discount code it's too expensive

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she has made the counter top on the right a few inches higher than the counter on her left in the grid post... 😆😆😆😆

And I've also looked on her home account to make sure this isnt the case and there the same height 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How is she so bad at this? That ad was just a carbon copy of every ad she does. Badly presented, no effort with her appearance, misinformation, no detail on the products, stories cut off before she's finished... Same mistakes over and over. She's doing this years, how is she not learning from her mistakes.

I love how she has made the counter top on the right a few inches higher than the counter on her left in the grid post... 😆😆😆😆

And I've also looked on her home account to make sure this isnt the case and there the same height 😆😆😆
😂😂😂😂 Well spotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.