Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A glossy box … aka a box of brands you’ve never heard of dumping their potentially shite products to be shipped to ejits

a trip to TKMaxx will do that buzz for any gal and no need to be held to any monthly contracts or import fees

Reactions: 23
Least she’s true to form with her ads… no information given and completely read from the bottles…

Reactions: 11
A glossy box … aka a box of brands you’ve never heard of dumping their potentially shite products to be shipped to ejits

a trip to TKMaxx will do that buzz for any gal and no need to be held to any monthly contracts or import fees
As the saying goes....a fool and their money are easily parted!

The notions are unreal. Promoting very expensive cosmetics, retreats and fads that she doesn't stick with but expects her followers to buy. Is she living in cuckoo land or what.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if this is directed at me or not. Im not, I’m just a lurker on a few different threads on here. Mostly because I’m nosy but miss everything on Instagram so rely on here for the goss..

I was actually in my car coming from a pcr with my son & he pointed to her dog out the window and I choked when I seen it was her & her appearance. Sorry for getting your hopes up & thinking I was here trying to keep engagement up.
No no that wasn't aimed at you. I meant the eejits replying to Graces post about having a chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hasnt answered a single one. Does she know what chat means
Ah leave her alone, she doing kids bedtime -bath, story and tucking them in and then cleaning up after making dinner and the lunches for tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The cah licking things, is actually dire. I have a dog, I used to have cats. I'm an animal lover and I think it's disgusting.
And it's everyday.
She makes a living from her page and this is the stuff she posts. Christ on a bike!!!🙈

Reactions: 20
I would love a go on that chair, seriously though. Incontinance is no joke. That treatment is so expensive and is wasted on a leech like her

Reactions: 13
Someone complimented her hair and she said ‘awe thanks, there’s days I want to cut it all off’ .. her hair is SCREAMING to be chopped why doesn’t she just do it!!! Wanting it long for the wedding is no excuse because someone will give her extensions/she’d pay for them if she wanted them enough

Probably Ali Dee judging by the similar email addresses attached to the account 👁👄👁 #bloggersunveiledwho xo
whoever it is needs to change that email and remove their number….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.