Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much wrong with those stories. "Take that hour for yourself". Should I do this in the morning and drop the kids to school late, or shall I do it when I'm supposed to be working and let my work commitments slide? Maybe I'll go straight after work instead of making dinner, my kids won't mind no dinner surely? She throws in a flippant comment in a feeble attempt to relate to the working world but she has no idea. Some people's circumstances dictate that they don't have an hour to spare in the day. Unlike her, who has several hours free but still can't use them to clean the house/do laundry /care for her kids/literally anything a responsible adult would do. All. About. Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Did that dope actually just advise on how to get more steps in.....by walking farther. Thanks Grace! MENSA are on the phone looking for you.

Also the cheek of her saying if you work in an office - make the time for yourself, take that hour...its so worth That from a woman who literally indulges herself all day long. She needs to shut the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How can she afford to put him into crèche just to go for walks, guilt aside. Like she’s not making money on walks so how does she justify it to him or herself?
She’s not making money on insta- a few rubbish freebies but very little else.

Reactions: 10
I wonder has she considered what life will be like if Chris has to go back into an office like many are now. HTF is she going to cope?

Reactions: 12
How can she afford to put him into crèche just to go for walks, guilt aside. Like she’s not making money on walks so how does she justify it to him or herself?
She’s not making money on insta- a few rubbish freebies but very little else.

Ecce & childcare subsidy would be my guess.

Reactions: 2
She veered into Molly Mae ‘everyone has the same 24 hours’ territory there.

I don’t think she understands that there are millions of people who don’t work 9-5, that their day starts earlier, finishes later, have a commute, work weekends, nights, have two jobs etc. Maybe if she actually had a job she’d realise that the entire world isn’t bunking off at 1pm for an hour’s lunch.

I’ve said it before but she’s relatable to precisely nobody. Not working women, not stay at home mothers of young kids who certainly aren’t pissing about obsessing about steps, not single women.
She has no USP. Once the Gram-wedding is over she’ll be fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe if she ran around after the kids cooked cleaned the house and brought the kids to activities and brought them for walks she wouldn’t need the gym fact she wouldn’t fecking go because she would be exhausted doing every day mammy stuff

Reactions: 16
Hayden isn't old enough for Ecce is he ?
He may be now but he's been there since before the pandemic started
He will probably qualify for ecce in Sept but could be getting subsidies on the NCS. But it still really wouldn't justify the spend. It would still be significant I'd say.

Reactions: 2
They could be getting 40 hours free on the subsidy for all we know, if they only have his wage, she doesn't have a steady income to list.

They could be getting 40 hours free on the subsidy for all we know, if they only have his wage, she doesn't have a steady income to list.
Yeah, I'm not too well up on the way it works. My sil was out of work for a bit and they didn't get an awful lot. She kept him in to hold his place between jobs but is back working again so its prob cuanged again. Lives in that area too so similar fees so I just presumed they would be the same.
It's also a waste of a space that are hard to come by and getting harder. So she can swannoff on her leisurely strolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love the “very calm at 5:13pm”…. Mad time to be calm at I do be throwing the dinner plates at my husband right about then 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder will the wedding actually go ahead, he must really love her to put up with her crap

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My heart broke a bit when she said she leaves Sienna in her room for the hour while she pounds the pavement. Why can't she bring Sienna with? Or just go to the playground together and actually enjoy her company?! I would totally understand if she had important work calls at the time but the fact that she's off walking around obsessing over her latest fad makes it all very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
She does realise that lifting your arms makes your midriff look narrower, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can’t she do her walks while they are in school/crèche, she is on another planet.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.