Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleeping much better since she's reading 🙈 had she ever trouble sleeping? I think not
What happened the meditation?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not posting this to highlight anything other than the sheer sloppiness of this presentation.

She looks like she's calling someone out for a scrap. The coffee stain, no make up, covering the stain with her hair. It begs belief.

Don't get me wrong the actual tracksuit is crap but it's being presented a hell of a lot better by other brand reps.

Nothing to do with size either mind you. Grace has such a chance to be the stand out here for good reasons. All body types should be seen modeling fitness brands. It could be a really big deal for her brand but she does this instead.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
20,000 steps but she only spent 9 mins with her heart rate elevated?!? Ah here lads, she must have been strolling around and not stepping it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she has a heap of tracksuits in different shades (not colours, shades) and couldn’t put a clean one on for her ad?!

There’s an insta account called hergardengym and the lady that runs it is in her 50s & also a womensbest BA - you’d never think they were advertising the same outfits!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she has a heap of tracksuits in different shades (not colours, shades) and couldn’t put a clean one on for her ad?!

There’s an insta account called hergardengym and the lady that runs it is in her 50s & also a womensbest BA - you’d never think they were advertising the same outfits!
I
Love her , she’s old enough to be graces mother . She wears all women’s best in her work outs .

Reactions: 2
Oh I don't think she's heavily mocked for exercise on here, is she? I think it's great she's working on her fitness and committing to classes etc, but as you said yourself, unless she manages her calories then it's an uphill battle. Any trainer worth their money will tell you that weight loss is 80/20 ..exercise being the latter. Assuming weight loss is her goal at the moment then calorie input v output should be the priority.
On the outrage re 20000 steps, it's more the sustainability and always looking for the quick fix 🙄
Yes to this... If you never got off your ass n moved but we're in a consistent calorie deficit you will loose weight

Reactions: 1
20,000 steps but she only spent 9 mins with her heart rate elevated?!? Ah here lads, she must have been strolling around and not stepping it out.
This also would include her gym work out, which is worrying, or those steps aren't from today.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
STOP. THE. LIGHTS
That was hands down the worst ad i have ever seen. It was a tit show. Start to finish. The amount of mistakes she made. The grubby appearance. The cat. The toys shoved above the presses in the kitchen. All of it.

Honestly, if WB signed off on that ad then they are such an unprofessional disgrace of a brand.
they really need to know it’s matchstick who obv don’t care either 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
There is a very worrying trend on SM lately.
I should preface this by saying that I don’t care if she’s over weight and do think all sizes should be repped by brands.
But to say she looks sensational is rubbish. Do words mean nothing any more.
The amount of times I’ve viewed a TikTok, with a girl who has several problems with her appearance and the comments are so untrue. I don’t condone abusing or bullying her but telling people they are the most beautiful or sensational when the opposite is true is just twisting things. I wonder what world we live in and do words not mean what they used to mean? In what world does grubby, coffee stained, cah clawed, no make up grace suit This description?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I should preface this by saying that I don’t care if she’s over weight and do think all sizes should be repped by brands.
The amount of times I’ve viewed a TikTok, with a girl who has several problems with her appearance and the comments are so untrue. I don’t condone abusing or bullying her but telling people they are the most beautiful or sensational when the opposite is true is just twisting things. I wonder what world we live in and do words not mean what they used to mean? In what world does grubby, coffee stained, cah clawed, no make up grace suit This description?
Honestly it's so prevalent and it's extremely concerning. They're all so quick to be blowing smoke up each other's arses, not because it's true, it's for visibility and clinger-ons.

Reminds me a lot of the scene in Mean Girls where Regina George compliments a girl on her skirt, then turns around and says "that's the ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen"

Mean Girls, the lot of them.

Reactions: 25
I was just about to comment on this too. I mean surely that’s not even possible, especially if she was at the gym this morning. Something definitely doesn’t add up.

Reminds me of my sister in law calling her brother and her sister law “adorable!” and “you are so cute” They’re grown adults! I wouldn’t describe them as “adorable” or “cute”
I cannot stand using these words willy nilly and up everyone’s arses. Fake is what I call it!
I wouldn’t describe Grace as “sensational” either

Reminds me of my sister in law calling her brother and her sister law “adorable!” and “you are so cute” They’re grown adults! I wouldn’t describe them as “adorable” or “cute”
I cannot stand using these words willy nilly and up everyone’s arses. Fake is what I call it!
I wouldn’t describe Grace as “sensational” either
It's fakeness, that's what these words represent to me nowadays. They are all a bunch of fakes and nothing they say actually means anything anymore, I see it kinda like a reflex.
Somebody posts a pic of whatever and bang people hit like without really looking at the pic and then there's the 🔥 emoji.
Stunning hun , when in reality they dont really look stunning. They look average or nice.
I'm all for giving others compliments and praising somebody when they do something that deserves it. But like, having a shower and putting on an outfit and having your pic taken is treated like some amazing achievement. It's such a shallow world, I seen recently a cousin of mine 20 has gotten lip fillers and without sounding terrible they look awful and the amount of compliments she's gotten on SM is unbelievable. It's such a strange world!!

Reactions: 17
I'd say she strapped it to the dog- loads of movement/steps but no HR recorded. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.