Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant β€˜hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Grace, really hun, just give it up, your done, can't even stick to your word for 5 frigging days πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I wish tattle would approve the πŸ™„ emoji. I'm sure it would be most used oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited cos I didn't make sense lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's making a holy show of herself. Martyring around with heat packs and hot water bottles just to get a few steps..my god, its embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What was the point of the 20k steps a day if it was only for a week? Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Remember she was meant to do something but then couldn't because she stubbed her toe. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dunno why but I can see tai chi being the next fad.....they move like snails so would suit down to the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was the point of the 20k steps a day if it was only for a week? Genuine question.
I honestly think she just wanted to out do jen she's been keeping track the whole month and had a goal. Grace just said she was doing 10k a day then upped it to 20k steps.

Remember she was meant to do something but then couldn't because she stubbed her toe. 🀣
Think she had a rash from the fitbit one day too ages ago so didn't go walking as it wouldn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dunno why but I can see tai chi being the next fad.....they move like snails so would suit down to the ground.
It is slow but you need lots of concentration to keep up, so that would last 5 mins with Grace.

Reactions: 6
I find it more embarrassing that she moaned from Wednesday about the 20K steps and now on Friday when she suddenly β€œpulled a muscle” she’s RAGIN! that she can’t finish her 20K today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Grace hun go get your hot water bottle and take it easy for the evening we know you’ve earned it im sure those whole 4 days of 20k steps has set you back god love you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Pounding the pavements, gone steps mad. Tore a muscle, bye bye to that fad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
What does the β€œ74 stress management” mean? I don’t have a Fitbit so don’t know. Is she saying that she is rating 74 out of 100 stressed? πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.