Faces by Grace #50 Your time is done you’re no longer relevant ‘hun’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it doesn't even come down to how often she cleans the house or how many loads of laundry she puts on.

She just isn't present in the home.
Takes any opportunity to get out for a walk, have a bath or basically do anything to dodge her parental and adult responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The thing about Grace even when she is kissing and cuddling the children (Hayden) there doesn’t seem to be a natural warmth or love. She just comes across as a selfish person who is too into herself and how she’s feeling to give time to the children

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is from Greg O Shea. He has 1m followers and earned 60-100k last year. Interesting, as he is pretty popular.
She must be earning nothing so., no ads no content.. she couldn’t be making anything the past few months

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How can she be surviving on no earnings? Jesus both myself and the other half work full time and struggle with money.

I honestly don’t get it. How can someone just do nothing? Yeah I could do it for a day or so but after that I’d feel like a waste of space.

And yeah I would like a few freebies. But constant freebies, you end up feeling entitled.
I just don’t get it.

This is from Greg O Shea. He has 1m followers and earned 60-100k last year. Interesting, as he is pretty popular.
Hmm I wonder how much someone like Greg has capitalised on the amount of followers he has. Didn’t he go back and finish law exams and training in A&L Goodbody soon after love island so I don’t think he would have to much time to put in to being an influencer.

Also he isn’t that popular as he played sevens for Ireland which has a tiny following here.

It’s wouldn’t be a big surprise that he isn’t making that much.

Reactions: 6
She never seems to get the big ads anymore I’d say her days are numbered.
She will carry on for another while. She will be raging if Dim Dom, Jens journey and Denise overtake her. I’d say that’s what will keep her going. Her laziness has caused her downfall.

Reactions: 10
When Spotlight don’t even want you, that’s when you need to reconsider what you’re doing 😂😂 she has little to no adds she can’t be making any money. Womens best can’t be paying that well

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When Spotlight don’t even want you, that’s when you need to reconsider what you’re doing 😂😂 she has little to no adds she can’t be making any money. Womens best can’t be paying that well
I wonder does she get paid from Womens best or just freebies- they seem to have some many brand ambassadors I can’t see them paying them all?

Reactions: 14
She will carry on for another while. She will be raging if Dim Dom, Jens journey and Denise overtake her. I’d say that’s what will keep her going. Her laziness has caused her downfall.
It will come to pass that it won’t be the numbers you have like 168 odd thousand there is to many of them now so numbers are spread around graces numbers date back
To another time it doesn’t mean anywhere near that number are watching her stories she’s flogging a dead horse at this stage and companies will see this no point in her getting freebies she doesn’t deserve as she isn’t any use at what she’s supposed to do she took it all for granted and never worked at it at all now she’s paying the price even her followers say shite nothing constructive one way or the other all sheep

Reactions: 13
Oh please let 41 more people unfollow her, we might see her below 167,000 before the end of the day

It will come to pass that it won’t be the numbers you have like 168 odd thousand there is to many of them now so numbers are spread around graces numbers date back
To another time it doesn’t mean anywhere near that number are watching her stories she’s flogging a dead horse at this stage and companies will see this no point in her getting freebies she doesn’t deserve as she isn’t any use at what she’s supposed to do she took it all for granted and never worked at it at all now she’s paying the price even her followers say shite nothing constructive one way or the other all sheep
I agree fully, I think the numbers were important in the beginning, but now you see it all the time, its more about engagement.. likes, comments etc... and I would go one step further and suggest that if I had a company I would also add another step in my marketing strategy and check this site too, to get an objective view on a potential collaboration partner... like tattle or not , it provides real market research 100%
*edited to say i would still love to see her numbers go down because there is no way she is influencing 168000 people put there to put their cameras in the cupboard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All they have to do is simply google her, tattle comes up very high, anyone/ any company that doesn't do their own research is literally wasting money.
On the other hand you have companies like Bear who were contacted and people pointed out how disloyal she was and they played the "We're a small Irish company with no marketing person and this is all new to us card" which was bollocks really, given what proof they were given, her 50 million coffee machines and the fact she still buys coffee (but not from them) and then they ignored the complaints and still supported her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In an ideal world yes companies would use common sense and do their own market research into bloggers and instagrammers before engaging and working with them.

But the reality is most don't. They are lazy and just throw freebies at anyone with x amount of followers.

I've no sympathy for any company who continue to use Grace and the likes of her. This is not a new game, floggers have been around a long time now so if brands want to waste their own money and time sending her stuff then it's their own fault

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.