Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying Instagram need to have a way of verifying fake accounts. She’ll be down some followers then

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen any other Social Mind lives? Are the comments turned off on those too? I’ve never seen it before.

Reactions: 5
This should been a drinking game. Guess how long it takes her to mention Australia.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a quick look there at what the other lives views were...over 1000 anyway, and a quick sneak onto disgrace’s live...170 viewers! 😂 That dishy teacher from homeschool hub got nearly 4000 views!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't hack it anymore. If you've got anxiety that's grand but that doesn't excuse you not doing your job correctly! If anyone else failed to follow rules in their job they'd be sacked or at least have to go sick until they're feeling better again. She just uses it as an excuse! Boils my blood!!
It's a kick in the stomach for anyone who is genuinely suffering and trying to do their best

Also, they were going on about how things should be regulated better etc so that she doesn't get abuse from trolls. Eh try following simple rules that are in place for influencers and that would be a start 😡

Reactions: 15
Could only manage watching a minute. Jaysus she talks some shite! Hope that girl that commented on the social mind page is OK ❤
The absolute bull tit she’s talking she hasn’t a clue!

3hrs it took crisps to put the shelves up in the kitchen 😂😂😂

• Haha
That girl is going to have to be surgically removed from Graces arse by the end of this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even going to watch that Live. It’s a total disgrace. Social Minds have handled the whole situation really badly. Their response to people’s comments are appalling for a group that claims to promote positive vibes & care about people’s minds through social media. They clearly don’t follow Grace or they’d see what we all see. She’s up & down like a yo yo. They are using her for her huge following nothing more.

Reactions: 16
Just had a quick look there at what the other lives views were...over 1000 anyway, and a quick sneak onto disgrace’s live...170 viewers! 😂 That dishy teacher from homeschool hub got nearly 4000 views!
Haha he lives two doors down from me and I never knew who he was until yesterday 😂

Ehh are they not taking any questions from people? 🤔

Anyone know what the craic is with the comment on the last SocialMind grid post is? About anxiety and suicide??

Reactions: 2
Haha he lives two doors down from me and I never knew who he was until yesterday 😂

Ehh are they not taking any questions from people? 🤔
Haha...and if I were your neighbour, where exactly would we be living?! 🤣

I wonder were the comments disabled in the other lives...thought that was the point of lives, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg the shelves seriously whoopee doo - she is like a child playing at being an adult. I seen some of the stories, telling how she is really into changing rooms around all proud of herself. Ahh she is full of it - 123 people watching just as it finished

Reactions: 6
Yes there are people who troll and make nasty comments however any sort of criticism is taken as trolling. She said she is very sensitive to every comment made, so why put yourself is such a vulnerable position. If you lurk through tattle looking for negativity that you take so badly then you need to come off line and give yourself and your mind a break. If you need to moderate and police your own comments with the delete button because somebody asked why you didn’t declare an item as a gift then the problem lies with you and your sense of grander. Why can’t ASAI fine blaggers? upholding a complaint against them does absolutely nothing. Yes Grace Instagram need to change alright to make you held accountable for false advertising #obsessseeeedddd

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ok I have several voice dms from whoever the girl that runs that Social Minds page. I’ve no clue how to share them but seriously she was so condescending and self righteous.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.