Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very strange that Grace hasn't put up about the talk at all in her stories today, has she put it up at all this week.

Reactions: 6
They already look so cluttered. Just what she needs, more space to put tit on 🙄 is she being sarcastic saying he's some man for one man??? 😂
I'm actually scarlet for her , I cant believe she just said that about him for putting up 2 fookin shelves. Christ on a bike, stop the world and let me off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some man for one man..... for putting up a shelf? Is that the standard people settle for nowadays? I mean I hang shelves in my house, my husband does the hard work like install a new light or that sort of thing. They deserve each other Wayne and Waynetta, lazy, greedy slobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you want a laugh go and look at Callie Thorpes st Tropez ad. I dont know if the brand is just having a run of bad luck with influencers!!
haha I thought at least it was more upbeat than Grace's

Reactions: 4
Christ will she stop putting up pictures of her in that bloody field? Talk about milking it now at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait and see, none of the legit questions will be answered. She's a weapon

Reactions: 3
Social mind just disabled comments on the live before grace joined the live. If you’ve to lie to yourself that much ....

Reactions: 19
Is that a top or pyjamas she's wearing? Please tell me it is a top

Comments off no point watching she won’t be asked anything your one has her notebook of questions no doubt pre approved

Reactions: 7
Comments were on for a few minutes. Who comment that this was going to be Tattle amazing 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.