Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I double dare someone to comment on this video. I'm a chicken tit.

Ok I have several voice dms from whoever the girl that runs that Social Minds page. I’ve no clue how to share them but seriously she was so condescending and self righteous.
Screen record and then share the vid here

Reactions: 1
The comment on the social mind page, the pic with the waves in purple, someone has copied and pasted my comment from here as if it's their own. That is not my account. Not sure why that person chose to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did she honestly just do a tutorial on how to straighten your poker straight hair 😂😂 how lazy!! 'Oh i had my hair in a bun'. How about washing your hair, blast it dry then straighten it. ! 🤦‍♀️ i give up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck was that on the live??? Grace is sooo fake does she actually believe all the shite she just sprouted I’m only half way through the lying live. She’s acting like mother bleeping earth I love the little things.... she’s been having a mental break down just doing normal every day things like cleaning her house and minding her kids

Reactions: 9
The comment on the social mind page, the pic with the waves in purple, someone has copied and pasted my comment from here as if it's their own. That is not my account. Not sure why that person chose to do that.
That's very strange!! Same girl who put up that anxiety and suicide post. 0 followers and 0 following. A reverse troll???

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s just such a bore, infinitely dull with no real personality of her own yet she absolutely loves talking about herself constantly. Like what even is her content supposed to be? What relevance is her mental health to anyone considering she doesn’t live in the real world? Why don’t they invite someone normal fo speak on the live, as in someone who works while battling with their mental health?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Coming on crying I’m sorry not but you booked her. You deleted and blocked people when they expressed their own opinions. Is this not a free country ?! Can we not express our views

Spot on
I can’t understand why whoever that girl is that runs that page would take to stories balling crying because people don’t like who she has on.
she won’t last long oN Instagram of she’s crying over people calling out grace as a lying piece of tit

Reactions: 14
The shelves. Oh my god. Its a pair of shelves ye melter! And theyre not even finished!? How do u “style”shelves? Theyl never be “stained” theyl sit there full of shite forever now. And if thats the “vision” her and krisps had, god love their heads cos there is fuuuuck all goin on in them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she honestly just do a tutorial on how to straighten your poker straight hair 😂😂 how lazy!! 'Oh i had my hair in a bun'. How about washing your hair, blast it dry then straighten it. ! 🤦‍♀️ i give up
It badly needs to be cut ! Hate seeing long straggly hair .... it’s broken, get it cut it up to healthy hair !

Last edited:
I can see it now, all the blaggers will unite by sharing that social minds story, saying all of us are trolls ( seriously, can someone please provide a dictionary to them all so they can look up what a troll actually is ) and Grace will come out of this as the patron saint of mental health awareness. That woman said that we are all too stupid to understand mental health more or less.

Reactions: 13
Think before you type she says! I’ve had enough time to think !
She’s making money from the public we are 100% allowed to make a comment.
Positive or negative.
So if grace went on camera and started kicking her cat ...we aren’t allowed comment cause be nice and be kind?! Don’t we teach kids to speak out when they see things that aren’t right ?
I’m sorry but she’s a joke. She lies,begs, photoshops her images and cons people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can see it now, all the blaggers will unite by sharing that social minds story, saying all of us are trolls ( seriously, can someone please provide a dictionary to them all so they can look up what a troll actually is ) and Grace will come out of this as the patron saint of mental health awareness. That woman said that we are all too stupid to understand mental health more or less.
Can’t see them defending grace or supporting her. The video didn’t even get a couple of hundred views. The photoshops need to be sent around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.