Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace leaves a shitshow in her wake on the social mind insta page and proceeds to do a hair chewtorial on her own page. This girl is living in cloud cuckoo land 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can’t see them defending grace or supporting her. The video didn’t even get a couple of hundred views. The photoshops need to be sent around.
The girl is now saying she is receiving threats in DMs so there is absolutely no doubt that something will be said about us all in some shape or form. Its usually what happens. Theyll share the story or more than likely, they will comment under some post Grace will put up, with limited comments of course.

I don't see any horrible /bullying comments under the posts. People have expressed their concerns in a polite manner but they're being called trolls because of it. That word is thrown around willy nilly. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Did she honestly just do a tutorial on how to straighten your poker straight hair 😂😂 how lazy!! 'Oh i had my hair in a bun'. How about washing your hair, blast it dry then straighten it. ! 🤦‍♀️ i give up
They’re deleted now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It says it got 588 views but it only ever seemed to go up to 145ish at any one time? Is there a reason it says 588?

Reactions: 1
I've a serious question. What exactly is the point of that social mind account?

Reactions: 11
It says it got 588 views but it only ever seemed to go up to 145ish at any one time? Is there a reason it says 588?
Think it counts the views post the live if you know what I mean. It’s 620 now I think.
Is Grace not absolutely mortified that she’s probably one of Social Minds ‘biggest’ guests in terms of followers and yet they had to disable comments on her and her alone? It’s embarrassing to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've a serious question. What exactly is the point of that social mind account?
to let idiots like grace have a platform to talk shite about their fake mental health journey and feel great about themselves.

Reactions: 10
to let idiots like grace have a platform to talk shite about their fake mental health journey and feel great about themselves.
Seems like a load of bullshit to me. Doesn't seem to add any value to anything.

Reactions: 7
I don't see any horrible /bullying comments under the posts. People have expressed their concerns in a polite manner but they're being called trolls because of it. That word is thrown around willy nilly. 🙄
I’m posting from my real insta account so I’m not a troll 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hands up anyone who needs a tutorial on straightening hair with a straightener 🤷🏻‍♀️.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems like a load of bullshit to me. Doesn't seem to add any value to anything.
It’s just another page to promote positivity. Load of absolute dog tit. Everyone is jumping on the mental health wellness bandwagon and this page is another form of that. The only pages on mental health should be those run by actual mental health professionals. Not some nobody loser.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.